LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

**2023-2024 Anaheim "The Kids Just Might be Alright. Maybe. Sorta." Ducks Thread

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Collapse against the Jets and bad OT against the Sabres, but Zegras is just so fun to watch. It's just a matter of time for that kid.

Ya he's got some great stick handling.
you going to the game tonight?
Originally posted by braap49er:
Carving pumpkins with my kids in the OC. We'll be watching since my oldest is a VGK fan.

You going?
Carving pumpkins with my kids in the OC. We'll be watching since my oldest is a VGK fan.

You going?

Nah, wife still at work. Planning on going to a game soon, have fun with the kids. And good luck with the game tonight.

You going?

Nah, wife still at work. Planning on going to a game soon, have fun with the kids. And good luck with the game tonight.
Thanks. We'll need it.

You going?

Thanks. We'll need it.
Crazy comeback for you guys! Hopefully we can score in OT
Great game, way to come back, thought we were done for sure. Zegras is a beast for you guys.

Side note - I've been on the waiting list for VGK season tickets. Hopefully next season it'll happen, when they play against Anaheim in Vegas. I'll take care of you and your son with tickets if you guys ever wanna go!
Great game, way to come back, thought we were done for sure. Zegras is a beast for you guys.

Side note - I've been on the waiting list for VGK season tickets. Hopefully next season it'll happen, when they play against Anaheim in Vegas. I'll take care of you and your son with tickets if you guys ever wanna go!

Thanks, Man! Congrats and good game!
Troy Terry is the man! Legoooooooo
Troy Terry is the man! Legoooooooo

7 goals already guy is hot

If we can figure out the defense we definitely are a playoff team
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Agreed. As good as the kids are offensively, they are not getting it done on the back end.

Backcheck
Forecheck
Paycheck
Agreed. As good as the kids are offensively, they are not getting it done on the back end.

Backcheck
Forecheck
Paycheck

Max jones tore his pec and he was our enforcer, that hurt. We lack physicality back there for sure. Drysdale at 19 is going to be a liability but honestly we are so fast young and gifted up front we can be competitive.

Backcheck
Forecheck
Paycheck

Max jones tore his pec and he was our enforcer, that hurt. We lack physicality back there for sure. Drysdale at 19 is going to be a liability but honestly we are so fast young and gifted up front we can be competitive.

Our offense has been so bad for the past couple of years. Let some of these young guys just focus on their offensive game for now, and then worry about being a complete player.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Backcheck
Forecheck
Paycheck

Our offense has been so bad for the past couple of years. Let some of these young guys just focus on their offensive game for now, and then worry about being a complete player.

Dont tell me what to do
Share 49ersWebzone