There are 279 users in the forums

**2023-2024 Anaheim "The Kids Just Might be Alright. Maybe. Sorta." Ducks Thread

Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Well we needed you to move out of the Pacific time zone to be good, so on behalf of the entire fan base we thank you for your sacrifice !

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Well we needed you to move out of the Pacific time zone to be good, so on behalf of the entire fan base we thank you for your sacrifice !

My dude Zegras is a monster.
ZEGRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 8 GAME WIN STREAK GUYS ITS HAPPENING
ZEGRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 8 GAME WIN STREAK GUYS ITS HAPPENING

Tops in the league. ETWs!
Carolina looking like champs. Imagine if we can beat them or even keep it close.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Carolina looking like champs. Imagine if we can beat them or even keep it close.

They're probably saying the same thing about us

Gonna be going to the game when we play them up in Raleigh. Last game of the season too I believe, towards the end of April.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Gonna be going to the game when we play them up in Raleigh. Last game of the season too I believe, towards the end of April.

Dope!

oooowweeeeee!
I passed out right before that Jarvis goal...but if that is the best team in the NHL, there was no noticeable difference in talent or physicality. We could have easily won that game, and our squad will just get better as the year goes along. I legit think by end of year we will be one of the better teams in the NHL as well, if not already.

Zegras Terry McTavish etc get all the hype, but Drysdale is really, really good too.
I passed out right before that Jarvis goal...but if that is the best team in the NHL, there was no noticeable difference in talent or physicality. We could have easily won that game, and our squad will just get better as the year goes along. I legit think by end of year we will be one of the better teams in the NHL as well, if not already.

Zegras Terry McTavish etc get all the hype, but Drysdale is really, really good too.

Agreed that our boys hung with them the whole game. It's a long season and a lot can change but I've got hope!
Damn, would've been a nice statement win. Tried to watch, but only made it through the first period before passing out as well lol
We always get rocked in Nashville…time to bounce back.

got Rickell back. Lost Comtois and maybe Henrique which hurts…
Share 49ersWebzone