LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

2021-2022 17 TIME WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by Viperboy:
Can the Lakers try developing one of their own players….just one ?

We did and then traded them all away. You expecting that we turn 2nd round picks and UDFA into stars lol?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
The Los Angeles Lakers have been eyeing a move for Buddy Hield and Myles Turner this offseason, and it appears the Indiana Pacers would be willing to move both players—on one condition.

If the Lakers traded two unprotected first-round picks to the Pacers, Indiana would "probably do that deal," ESPN's Zach Lowe said on The Lowe Post podcast:

"The one I've said I would lose sleep over if I were a Buss or Mr. Pelinka is trading both picks to the Pacers for Buddy Hield and Myles Turner. ... My best intel right now is if the Lakers called Indiana and said 'Both picks unprotected,' the Pacers would do that deal, would probably do that deal."

------------------------

Lakers SHOULD NOT trade 2 unprotected future picks for Turner and Hield.

a) They're not worth that much. Turner is worth a 1st round pick but Buddy and Westbrook are both negative assets and Buddy is worse bc he has 2 year contract.
b) Lakers needs wings - not Center and guards. Even though this trade will improve the team - don't think it makes them a true contender. I'll be find if they trade 1 of the future picks so they can still use the 2nd 1st round pick to further improve the roster.
Lol
  • titan
  • Veteran
Dang Russ. Acting like a mopey little punk Last nights game.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
This years laker team is absolutely crap just like last year. They cannot shoot at all and yet shoot 40 3s a game. Need to move LeBron or AD or both. I doubt this tandem can win anymore together.
0-2
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
0-2

0-3
Originally posted by FaTaL:
0-2

0-3

we got em exactly where we want them
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
This years laker team is absolutely crap just like last year. They cannot shoot at all and yet shoot 40 3s a game. Need to move LeBron or AD or both. I doubt this tandem can win anymore together.

Right! Shooting Airball from half court is also an awesome way to show leadership and the urgency to win.

We suck at shooting 3's, let's try half court shots! BRILLIANT!!!
Originally posted by titan:
Originally posted by susweel:

Right! Shooting Airball from half court is also an awesome way to show leadership and the urgency to win.

We suck at shooting 3's, let's try half court shots! BRILLIANT!!!

at this time Lebron just trying to get that No.1 Scoring.

I'm so sick of everyone saying they can't shoot. It's the flow n lack of hustle. As long as Bron is leading they will be a step behind and off tempo on everything.
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Oct 26, 2022 at 9:34 PM ]
If the Lakers give the Pelicans that French kid, I'm going to be pissed
0-4
Why the sam hell did you all trade for Westbrick in the 1st place? There's a reason he's been on 4 teams in 4 years.
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
0-4

LeBum really wants to play with his son in LA lol
Share 49ersWebzone