Trade everyone, build around Reeves.

HBK AR-15 THE GOAT
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Start HBK
[ Edited by 4ML on Dec 16, 2021 at 11:57 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

f**king A. I can bet more positives are coming in a day or two.
Originally posted by 4ML:

f**king A. I can bet more positives are coming in a day or two.

Wow

Well…….ok. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Well…….ok. lol

That's 7 players signed this year that played for the Lakers in prior years. This has to be some record.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
AD MRI
Half the team out with Covid and we're signing dudes off the street to give them big minutes, and then AD gets his knee banged up. Perfect! lol
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Dec 18, 2021 at 1:01 PM ]
AD out a month with sprained MCL. Could be worse.

Put a fork in em theyre done folks! 🤣
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I thought he's done for the year. I was so pissed last night. Bad game last night but weird days right now. Just gotta get thru - gonna be up and down kind of a season.

Time for Bron and Westbrook to carry the team.

I thought he's done for the year. I was so pissed last night. Bad game last night but weird days right now. Just gotta get thru - gonna be up and down kind of a season.

4ML, I love your optimism for the team but there's absolutely nothing good about the Lakers except LeBron. Management has completely failed them for the 2nd offseason in a row. AD has become an unreliable and oft injured shell of his former self despite being in his prime. It's sad that LeBron is still playing at such a high level this late into his career and he's surrounded by a bunch of aging and inconsistent veterans.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Bruhs, BRUHS, you can't sign a coach when they go on the COVID list....can you?
[ Edited by fropwns on Dec 19, 2021 at 12:40 PM ]
Originally posted by Leathaface:

4ML, I love your optimism for the team but there's absolutely nothing good about the Lakers except LeBron. Management has completely failed them for the 2nd offseason in a row. AD has become an unreliable and oft injured shell of his former self despite being in his prime. It's sad that LeBron is still playing at such a high level this late into his career and he's surrounded by a bunch of aging and inconsistent veterans.

Yep..
Share 49ersWebzone