LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

2021-2022 17 TIME WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Gameday!
How are the old farts, i mean Lakers lookin this year? They gonna put geriatric, i mean super-experienced Lebron on a maintenance plan again? lol
Lebron's overrated
Oh hi trolls!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
NBA season is backkkk mfs! LFG!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Interesting...
My goodness is Westbrook atrocious
Concussion protocol
I know it's just one game but I have a strong feeling RW and Carmelo are going to turn out to be terrible additions. RW is just insanely inefficient and the ball just dies in Melo's hands. Guys like Bazemore, Monk, Bradley need to play. Not those washed up guys.

Also why didn't Vogel challenge when Lebron had the steal earlier that went off Warriors foot? Waiting for what? LOL
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I know it's just one game but I have a strong feeling RW and Carmelo are going to turn out to be terrible additions. RW is just insanely inefficient and the ball just dies in Melo's hands. Guys like Bazemore, Monk, Bradley need to play. Not those washed up guys.

And THT and Nunn
Originally posted by socalfan21:

And THT and Nunn

Yes. They have a deep team now but I think Vogel is too much of a punk to step up to veterans like RW and Melo and cut their minutes.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 19, 2021 at 10:18 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Naah…Westbrook will be fine. It's game 1. It was a fun game. Plenty of positives from this game. I honestly didn't think they'd win this game after how disjointed they looked in preseason. They played much better.

Melo, Dwight, Rondo, and Jordan will play fewer minutes once Nunn, THT, and Ariza are back. Also - Dwight and Jordan won't be playing 26 minutes against Warriors in playoffs. Westbrook had an awful awful game but he started poorly in Houston and Washington too - only to come on strong after 15-20 games. Not worried about him at all.

Two things I needed to see was in this game:
1. How is AD looking? He looks bigger and more dominant and I'm so excited for the season he's gonna have.
2. How good Father Time is feeling in 2021-22?!? It was good to see that it has lost more than a step on Lebron. Dude looks ready to dominate in season 19. Benjamin f**king button.

That's all that mattered to me in this game. If those 2 guys are still playing like top 7 players - Lakers are gonna be just fine. Westbrook will catch up.
Share 49ersWebzone