LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 218 users in the forums

2021-2022 17 TIME WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
This team sucks. Make a trade do something
https://www.reddit.com/r/lakers/comments/r3jotu/anthony_davis_made_1_of_his_12_jumpers_last_night/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

This has been an issue with AD, and it's getting worse every year. I am not surprised at all to see his jump shot efficiency being basically last in the league, seems like he's constantly missing those mid range shots especially.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
https://www.reddit.com/r/lakers/comments/r3jotu/anthony_davis_made_1_of_his_12_jumpers_last_night/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

This has been an issue with AD, and it's getting worse every year. I am not surprised at all to see his jump shot efficiency being basically last in the league, seems like he's constantly missing those mid range shots especially.

To your point

Originally posted by Bluesbro:

To your point

At this point I've stopped saying "NOOOO!" every time RW shoots a 3 and say it now when AD shoots one. Just stop dude. If there's 1 second on the shot clock, maybe then. Otherwise just drive it to the rim or pass it.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
So what's really goin on with this team?

Coaching, RW, AD, Lebron? Combination of them?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

To your point

Part of it - but not all of it - has to do with 2 big lineups and playing with non-shooters. Taking shots he's not really comfortable with. I can bet - he's gonna shoot a lot better better with better spacing.
Amazing. Lakers broke the curse of not winning on the same day as the 49ers.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Vogel played DJ and Bradley for 40mins total.

How is this even possible?!? Lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Originally posted by 4ML:
7-10 from 3

Melo is something else. Best contract in the league.

We can re-hash this in May

Haha Oh cmon - you can give him some of the due right now. You think he shouldn't even be in the league. Now you wanna judge him strictly on his playoff performance. At least come off that stance.

Melo is on a minimum contract. Dude has already earned that.

He's playing out of his mind on O right now sure, but he's still brutal on D and the law of averages will certainly win out IMO. I am not basing performance off of playoffs only but im not wetting myself at his currently shooting clip right now. If he can sustain it then ya of course.

42% from 3 damn this happened quicker than I thought
Originally posted by Tman:

Too man guys who are used to being "the man," who never really played team ball.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Tman:

Too man guys who are used to being "the man," who never really played team ball.

Effort as well. They thought they can just play preseason like bball and steam roll teams.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Great...
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Nov 30, 2021 at 8:43 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone