There are 188 users in the forums

2021-2022 17 TIME WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by 4ML:
Idk what that offense was in the 2nd half. Lol Vogel has to be getting nervous. If they can't look significantly better over the next 10 games - he is gonna get fired.

You've Westbrook, Lebron, and THT playing tonight and he still played Rondo and have so many minutes to Bradley.

…and why happened to the pace this team was supposed to play with. They need to play faster!!!

Ya im giving it 10 more games as well. He's made good adjustments in the past, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. But it's not looking good at all right now
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Idk what that offense was in the 2nd half. Lol Vogel has to be getting nervous. If they can't look significantly better over the next 10 games - he is gonna get fired.

You've Westbrook, Lebron, and THT playing tonight and he still played Rondo and have so many minutes to Bradley.

…and why happened to the pace this team was supposed to play with. They need to play faster!!!

Ya im giving it 10 more games as well. He's made good adjustments in the past, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. But it's not looking good at all right now

This is criminal from Vogel

There is no reason to play Rondo a single minute when THT/Bron/Westbrook are all active and healthy. If you play Rondo - you certainly can't play him with Melo and 2 other guards. That's 2 of your slowest players playing together in a small ball line up. When you're going small - you must play fast.

Vogel has lost his mind.
[ Edited by 4ML on Nov 20, 2021 at 2:24 PM ]
Ugh
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
So, we're good enough to beat the teams we should, but not the NBA's "elite." That was a chicken s**t move by Bron.
Lakers break the curse and win on the same day as 49ers. A very rare occasion.

Yeah don't think Lebron was trying to elbow his face. I think he was trying to swat his arm off of him and he was sucked down and got it int he face.

Lakers we're well on their way to getting smacked down by Detroit. That incident seemed to wake them up. Maybe they need to start a brawl every game to get them fired up.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Yeah don't think Lebron was trying to elbow his face. I think he was trying to swat his arm off of him and he was sucked down and got it int he face.

Lakers we're well on their way to getting smacked down by Detroit. That incident seemed to wake them up. Maybe they need to start a brawl every game to get them fired up.

Even though it was Detroit - came back from 17 down on the road without Bron. Baby steps - I'll take it.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

AD is so special.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Rookie upgraded to doubtful. Should be back soon. Yes!

Waiting for Nunn. Cmon man.

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Have yo agree with Ad - completely bogus suspension. Just to appease the morons who were all up in their feelings. Cost the lakers a game. But whatever…here's hoping that team stays healthy and everyone is available for next 10 games (minus Nunn and Ariza).
Is that font big enough to get the point across? Cuz it's not really working. When's the last time AD looked like he almost lost an eye? It's one game. People have been suspended a game for less.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
He didn't almost lose his eye. He got cut above the eye and started leaking blood. Westbrook got hit in the mouth today and bloodied his mouth - refs didn't even review it for flagrant foul and Russ didn't charge like a madman. You can say he almost lost his jaw but he got cut.
[ Edited by 4ML on Nov 24, 2021 at 1:50 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Anyway…on to the next one. It's done with.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
You guys need your boy LeBron back.
Share 49ersWebzone