There are 275 users in the forums

***NBA 2021-22 Regular Season Thread***

Lulz@ thinking Wade isn't a top 75 player. In his prime he was right there with Kobe. It would be hard to not put him on the list of top 5 SG's of all-time. The guy was clutch and lethal at both ends of the floor. MJ and Kobe are top two. Then you have Wade, Drexler, Harden, Miller, Allen, etc.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by jrg:
Tier Tankothon:
Magic
Cavs
Pistons

I think it's their last year in that tier. Fultz and Issac are coming back from injuries...and rookies need to be developed. I think talent is there - but if those 2 are healthy and playing at pre-injury levels - Magic can get contend for play-in. Mo Bamba has looked damn good in this preseason though. That can be a nice boost.

Fultz, Isaac, Anthony, Okeke, Suggs, Bamba, Carter Jr, Hampton, Wagner

I mean they are just absolutely LOADED with talent/potential.

We'll see. Cole Anthony is who I am most excited about.

s**t from what I read R.J. Hampton was Nuggets fans GUY they were most hyped about and hes just another dude out in ORL.

Magic won't compete with upper East teams, but they're not tanking.

You're probably right and I should have had them competing for play-in game. They should be a fun team.

I say this and then they just get smoked by the Spurs. Ugh. Lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Lulz@ thinking Wade isn't a top 75 player. In his prime he was right there with Kobe. It would be hard to not put him on the list of top 5 SG's of all-time. The guy was clutch and lethal at both ends of the floor. MJ and Kobe are top two. Then you have Wade, Drexler, Harden, Miller, Allen, etc.

Wade def at 3 right now at sg before Harden takes over eventually. He was also a pretty damn good playmaker. Wade was top 3-4 player in the league consistently before knee problems derailed his career. He was so freaking explosive.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Tier Tankothon:
Magic
Cavs
Pistons

I think it's their last year in that tier. Fultz and Issac are coming back from injuries...and rookies need to be developed. I think talent is there - but if those 2 are healthy and playing at pre-injury levels - Magic can get contend for play-in. Mo Bamba has looked damn good in this preseason though. That can be a nice boost.

s**t from what I read R.J. Hampton was Nuggets fans GUY they were most hyped about and hes just another dude out in ORL.

You're probably right and I should have had them competing for play-in game. They should be a fun team.

They need Fultz and Issac healthy. When are they back?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Tier Tankothon:
Magic
Cavs
Pistons

They need Fultz and Issac healthy. When are they back?

Agreed. ESPECIALLY Issaac. Their backcourt is just overloaded. The Magic crave PG/SG the same way the 49ers crave RB.

At least Cole is still getting his work in.

[ Edited by jrg on Oct 22, 2021 at 2:19 AM ]

The last thing Zion needed to do is a Mountain Dew sponsorship. Dude is fat af.
Whoaaa

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Whoaaa

suns in 4!
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Oct 22, 2021 at 3:28 PM ]
Whoaaa

That would be great if they take away the team. PHX has deserved a better owner for years.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Oct 22, 2021 at 4:34 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Whoaaa

Best news for Suns fans.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Dame making the top 75 list is laughable. I have always really rocked with Dame until recently. He has become one of the most overrated players I can remember.

Also, Dwight not making the top 75 list is absurd. He deserves to be on that list far more than Dame or Anthony Davis does.

Dame, DWade, Melo, Kawhi are 4 guys who are not top 75 players of all time in my opinion. Could maybe make the argument for Kawhi but Wade and Melo have always been massively overrated in my opinion. D Howard, Dikembe are snubs. I would take Grant Hill in his prime over Wade or Melo as well.
You cant be serious with this post. Wade, Anthony, and Leonard are EASILY top 75 players. I think Klay should have been on the list. To me he was probably the biggest snub along with Vince Carter.

Did AD make the list? I don't think he should be on there yet if he did make the list. Vince not making it is crazy to me. Klay should be on there too.
Tough one for the Sixers. Still struggling to close out games
Whoaaa

• jrg
  • Veteran
Magic 0-2. Opponents averaging 122.0 PPG to their 96.5PPG.

Lol, f**k.
Magic 0-2. Opponents averaging 122.0 PPG to their 96.5PPG.

Lol, f**k.

Didn't you say they weren't tanking? Lol
Share 49ersWebzone