LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

***NBA 2021-22 Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
shutup and don't criticize america lol dumbass

Lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Aaaand Lemelo ties it with a three with 5 seconds left!!!
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Dec 1, 2021 at 7:32 PM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Melo puttin Jrue on his butt was hilarious. Charlotte has a bright future. He's fantastic.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Melo puttin Jrue on his butt was hilarious. Charlotte has a bright future. He's fantastic.

They really do. Him and Bridges are two players you can definitely build around.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Lol

Thats like one of the most anti-American things I ever heard lmao
Originally posted by FL9er:

He is an upgraded version of Penny Hardaway. Should easily be an All Star this year. At 20.
Move over Lakeshow, the big boys are playing again.

https://news.yahoo.com/lakers-lose-primetime-game-on-espn-for-suns-warriors-201445973.html
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:

well damn

Originally posted by Knowledge:

Lol

Expressing his opinion freely? That seems about as pro-American as it gets. Thinking America is above reproach is the thought process of a dumbass.

The American MIC and big business as a whole have not represented Americans well.

Yet they are the institutions out there in the world representing us and not doing so in a non democratic manner nor in a manner espousing freedom.

It's all about their profits and they are not interested in freedom for anyone.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Lol

Dude is on Tucker Carlson for crying out loud to promote his post-NBA career. Clout chasing fool - going after Bron (and MJ) to get attention. He's so fake and it was most obvious but ppl blinded by hate and called him hero bc he said something anti-Lebron. This guys is another maga douche.
Originally posted by 4ML:

Lol

Dude is on Tucker Carlson for crying out loud to promote his post-NBA career. Clout chasing fool - going after Bron (and MJ) to get attention. He's so fake and it was most obvious but ppl blinded by hate and called him hero bc he said something anti-Lebron. This guys is another maga douche.

Ya, I mean I was definitely on his side until this. Maga douche sounds about right.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by Knowledge:

Lol

Expressing his opinion freely? That seems about as pro-American as it gets. Thinking America is above reproach is the thought process of a dumbass.

The American MIC and big business as a whole have not represented Americans well.

Yet they are the institutions out there in the world representing us and not doing so in a non democratic manner nor in a manner espousing freedom.

It's all about their profits and they are not interested in freedom for anyone.

Only a moron would say they love America for the freedom and then tell everyone to shut the f**k up and not criticize America. Thats the dumbest s**t ever
Originally posted by 4ML:

Lol

Ya, I mean I was definitely on his side until this. Maga douche sounds about right.

Same, eating a murder of crows. Sad thing is, the dumb b*****d is being used by the Right and is too stupid to realize it.
Share 49ersWebzone