LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

***NBA 2021-22 Regular Season Thread***

[tweet
Harden number are all down this year. On his peak he used to average 10-11 ft made per game. Now he barely gets 4 ft a game. Now Nash crying like a baby Harden not getting the calls he invented to fool the refs. Nets are now 1-2 almost 0-3 if Sixers did not chocked the other day.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by jrg:
Magic 0-2. Opponents averaging 122.0 PPG to their 96.5PPG.

Lol, f**k.

Didn't you say they weren't tanking? Lol

2 games.
Originally posted by nothing03:
[tweet
Harden number are all down this year. On his peak he used to average 10-11 ft made per game. Now he barely gets 4 ft a game. Now Nash crying like a baby Harden not getting the calls he invented to fool the refs. Nets are now 1-2 almost 0-3 if Sixers did not chocked the other day.

Lol love to see it
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

feel sorry for the rim. I felt that.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
9-16 FG
5-9 3PT
29pts
16reb
8ast

W

[tweet

Did they make it harder to fake a foul?
Originally posted by 4ML:

He's gonna be so damn good. Had 8 threes last game as well, rookie record.

Zzzzzzz. Dude can fly but that was nothing spectacular and no power (prolly cause he's 185 lbs). Also "kissing the rim" lmao he wasn't even close. Announcers can be funny sometimes.
Originally posted by 49erminion:

Zzzzzzz. Dude can fly but that was nothing spectacular and no power (prolly cause he's 185 lbs). Also "kissing the rim" lmao he wasn't even close. Announcers can be funny sometimes.

lol

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
[tweet

Lol love to see it

Amen to that
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
I should have been streaming the Warriors game at Levi's last night so i could have seen a fun win
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
ANT is must watch.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

loool ok

loool ok

Look at his teammate on the bench with his hand on his face on the twitter video preview. That says it all lol.
Share 49ersWebzone