There are 375 users in the forums

***NBA 2022 OFF-SEASON thread***

Originally posted by 4ML:

75 for broken down MC is too much. With his injury history, it doesn't take sense. There's no way he lives up to that contract.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:

75 for broken down MC is too much. With his injury history, it doesn't take sense. There's no way he lives up to that contract.

You guys don't have cap space - so if you lose Conley - you can't really replace him. Might as well pay him over the next couple years or lose him for nothing. When you are a contender - it makes sense to pay. Also can use his salary as ballast to make future trades.

still can't believe Lakers got Westbrook. Love that dude! Let's f**king Go!!!

I just don't see it ending well. Doesn't seem like a personality fit or fit on the court. Are LeBron and AD just going to hang back and watch Westbrook go?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

I just don't see it ending well. Doesn't seem like a personality fit or fit on the court. Are LeBron and AD just going to hang back and watch Westbrook go?

Weren't ppl saying something similar when Harden went to Nets?

You guys don't have cap space - so if you lose Conley - you can't really replace him. Might as well pay him over the next couple years or lose him for nothing. When you are a contender - it makes sense to pay. Also can use his salary as ballast to make future trades.

Except it's incredibly clear we're not serious contenders with him so it's pointless. This deal and giving Rudy a max deal are just a waste of money and time.

Ya

They only played 13 games together. We have no idea how that team is gonna be when they're all healthy.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

They only played 13 games together. We have no idea how that team is gonna be when they're all healthy.

And they gelled right away. They'll be even better next season.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Except it's incredibly clear we're not serious contenders with him so it's pointless. This deal and giving Rudy a max deal are just a waste of money and time.

What other option do you have?

• 4ML
  • Veteran
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I expect Kawhi and CP3 to re-sign with their teams. Hope CP3 demands 3 year 100m+ and Kawhi signs a 4 year max.
[ Edited by 4ML on Aug 1, 2021 at 2:45 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

This was expected. Rumor is both sides have been working out a team friendly deal for Paul to re-sign with the Suns.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

This was expected. Rumor is both sides have been working out a team friendly deal for Paul to re-sign with the Suns.

What will be seen as a team friendly deal?
Share 49ersWebzone