There are 143 users in the forums

***NBA 2022 OFF-SEASON thread***

Originally posted by FL9er:
Markelle Fultz hurt himself again.

Jesus…….

must be in the gym with Bagley then
I just really don't understand how an offense was bad enough to suspend him for an entire year but not bad enough to outright fire him? Doesn't make sense
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
I just really don't understand how an offense was bad enough to suspend him for an entire year but not bad enough to outright fire him? Doesn't make sense

lol this. I think everyone would be way better off if he just got fired or they mutually agreed to part ways without all this half-assed revelations.

Just say - this is a mutual decision bc we don't see eye to eye on some things and it's better for everyone involved

Once gone - people will speculate and you can always just give the standard line - We don't talk about players/coaches who are not with the team anymore.
I think you guys are going to see him lose his job. Whether they end up firing him, they call it a mutual parting of ways, it doesnt matter. He will be gone, and the 1 year suspension for all intents and purposes was the Celtics way of ensuring he wont ever coach this team again.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
kathleen nimno-lynch

she scrubbed all her social media

Either this is her

or this is her

unless its neither, let's hope its the top one

First one
Originally posted by 4ML:

lol this. I think everyone would be way better off if he just got fired or they mutually agreed to part ways without all this half-assed revelations.

Just say - this is a mutual decision bc we don't see eye to eye on some things and it's better for everyone involved

Once gone - people will speculate and you can always just give the standard line - We don't talk about players/coaches who are not with the team anymore.

They want him to resign.

Reminds me of Mad Men. The main character Don Draper gets suspended from the advertisement firm and was so egotistical he thought the firm would be begging him to come back. After he serves the suspension he returns to find the firm is running just fine without him. The founder of the firm (Bert Cooper) explains to Don that the suspension was basically them politely letting him go and they wanted him to resign. Basically the firm was fine before he was there and would be around long after he was gone. The celtics are one of the best run franchises in the league who has made deep playoff runs with completely different rosters and coaches.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Because the Celtics have said little, there is nothing to go off of, so people are speculating.

I've read everything from it was Brad Stevens' wife, it was multiple women, one of his players snitched on him, to he got the chick pregnant and the harassment claims stem from him wanting an abortion which is against her religious beliefs.

The lady in the picture apparently is NOT the woman in question. It is just a coincidence that she and a Celtics VP have the same last name, but they are not married. Rumors persist that it was the team's travel coordinator that happens to be married (with kids) to someone in the Celtics operations (not a VP) and her husband busted her when he saw a private conversation with her and Udoka on the doorbell cam at their house (what?).

Legal department…..he gone
  • Garce
  • Veteran
If anyone is interested.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/fantasy-football/196249-nba-fantasy-basketball-league/
super bowl loser curse applies here too

• 4ML
  • Veteran
NBA League pass for 2022-23 season is just $100 and only $130 for commercial free with 2 simultaneous feeds?

2 feeds and commercial free is totally worth $30 extra.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
They do need to fukin' work on that app though. That app is all kinds of s**t.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
We already have 7 guys, let me know if you want to claim the last spots

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/fantasy-football/196249-nba-fantasy-basketball-league/page2/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjIzlhJDwaR/?igshid=YWZlMWU5YjI=
Share 49ersWebzone