There are 186 users in the forums

***NBA 2022 OFF-SEASON thread***

Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by 4ML:

Hope he's healthy this season. Gonna have a massive season if he is. Want to see NOLA in the playoffs.

he for sure doesn't deserve that. Nola is crazy to pay Jonas Jennings that much

What's the +/- on him playing even 50% of the games over this contract?

Yeah, he's f**king done.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
So wait, Kyrie and KD still want to play together just not in Brooklyn?
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Yeah, he's f**king done.

She is sisters w Wiggins wife

Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by 4ML:

Hope he's healthy this season. Gonna have a massive season if he is. Want to see NOLA in the playoffs.

he for sure doesn't deserve that. Nola is crazy to pay Jonas Jennings that much

What's the +/- on him playing even 50% of the games over this contract?

The contract wasnt earned, but Zion is a superstar in the making. People forget how good the kid is.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
The contract wasnt earned, but Zion is a superstar in the making. People forget how good the kid is.

Sure, he's good, damn good. But if he can't keep his weight under control, he's not going to be doing a whole lot of contributing on the court.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Sure, he's good, damn good. But if he can't keep his weight under control, he's not going to be doing a whole lot of contributing on the court.

I feel like the weight thing is overblown. We will see.

How is it overblown when he hasn't been able to stay in shape for any meaningful amount of time? When you're already naturally big and have knee issues, any extra weight is going to exacerbate those problems. Its a part of being a professional athlete, keeping your body in peak condition.

The only thing that can stop Zion is Zion. We'll see if he's more motivated to stay in shape now that he's been guaranteed hundreds of millions of dollars.

Seriously? It'd be a non-issue if he wasn't hurt every year. But considering hes played 85 games out of 246, its the only issue.

How is it overblown when he hasn't been able to stay in shape for any meaningful amount of time? When you're already naturally big and have knee issues, any extra weight is going to exacerbate those problems. Its a part of being a professional athlete, keeping your body in peak condition.

The only thing that can stop Zion is Zion. We'll see if he's more motivated to stay in shape now that he's been guaranteed hundreds of millions of dollars.

eg greg oden
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

Seriously? It'd be a non-issue if he wasn't hurt every year. But considering hes played 85 games out of 246, its the only issue.

This
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

lol what?

Boston added Gallinari and now Brogdon.

Boston added Gallinari and now Brogdon.

oh s**t.

Championship!
Share 49ersWebzone