Buy 49ers at Rams NFC Championship tickets →

There are 271 users in the forums

***NBA 2021 OFF-SEASON thread***

if Lakers get Westbrook
[ Edited by 4ML on Jul 29, 2021 at 2:24 PM ]
Holy s**t
Wizards are dumb if they accept that trade lol
This means Beal has to be in the trade talks as well. My guess is he goes to Warriors or Celtics.
Hmmm.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

I cannot believe they would take that trash from the Lakers for Westbrook? They would have to be out of their minds. And I dont think the salaries even match up.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I cannot believe they would take that trash from the Lakers for Westbrook? They would have to be out of their minds. And I dont think the salaries even match up.

If it's
Kuz
KCP
Trez

Then salaries do march. Lakers can acquire 125% of the going out salaries + 100k.

Trades happen with an agenda. Look at the trash the Lakers took from the Heat for Shaq. Washington does this because they want Westbrook gone. They take some lesser talent and movable players and a pick. They can make something happen with that in the future.

Suns get Landry Shamet from Nets, send no 29 pick and Jevon Carter in return.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Suns get Landry Shamet from Nets, send no 29 pick and Jevon Carter in return.

Revenge tour in full effect

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Trades happen with an agenda. Look at the trash the Lakers took from the Heat for Shaq. Washington does this because they want Westbrook gone. They take some lesser talent and movable players and a pick. They can make something happen with that in the future.
I just think the Wizards could get a lot more for Westbrook but I guess not
Share 49ersWebzone