There are 196 users in the forums

***NBA 2022 OFF-SEASON thread***

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
omg no Buddy they can have Kuzma for free

Why do you hate Buddy? He'd be a great fit on the Lakers.

Excellent 3 point shooter. But he's not that great at creating his own shot, especially shots for others. Really meh defender. And this could be a playing for the Kings type of thing, but i don't see the same hustle, energy from him, like I do with Fox.

Now if he's just coming in for 5 mil a year and to be an extra role player, sure. But that's not gonna happen. We need a guard who can give Bron some help, and that's not Buddy.

I actually think he's an underrated passer but yea he won't be asked to create a lot of shots. That's what Lebron is for and I believe Lakers will still add a PG. Lakers need shooting badly and that's where he'd a good fit for them. Kuzma doesn't fit on this team bc Bron and Ad are playing the same position. Trading Kuzma for Buddy is filling a need while giving up something Lakers dont use. I think if Rob is able to pull this - it'd be really nice move.

Yoire on point with defense. He's bad at that end. But, Vogel will be able hide him enough on defense to make it work imho.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

let's go - anticipating lot of big trades this week

noohh.. I was hoping GSW would trade for one of these bigs. Valanciunas, definitely.

Grizz won that trade for sure.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

this will be huge
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Sucks for shooters and james harden
So in other words, we're getting more replays.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Hoped it means we get officiating like we're seeing in the olympics. These guy pull their bullish!t and the refs look at them like "get up and stop b***hing".
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Hoped it means we get officiating like we're seeing in the olympics. These guy pull their bullish!t and the refs look at them like "get up and stop b***hing".

I can already hear it now: "The play is under review to see if the foul occurred during a non-basketball move"

Sucks for shooters and james harden

NBA should hire FIBA refs imagine all the numbers of players ppg go down. It can guarantee Luka the MVP.

• 4ML
  • Veteran

hmm…Kuz + Trez + 1st rd pick? Hmm I don't hate it but would love that trade without 1st rd pick.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jul 29, 2021 at 12:49 AM ]
Ugh
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Yeah. Its embarrassing to watch dudes flopping against players that are obviously way less physical than them.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Yes yes yes!!! Trade him now!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

yessssssssplzzzzz
Share 49ersWebzone