There are 236 users in the forums

***NBA 2022 OFF-SEASON thread***

Originally posted by FL9er:
Not a Philly fan, but f**k Ben Simmons

They completely threw him under the bus when the season ended. Can't blame him.
It will be his rookie season on a new team which again makes him a ROY candidate and frankly I think he is the favorite IMHO, although cannen will give him a good run for his money
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Sep 22, 2021 at 7:06 AM ]
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by FL9er:
Not a Philly fan, but f**k Ben Simmons

They completely threw him under the bus when the season ended. Can't blame him.

lmao
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Ben Simmons has to work on his shot and mentality but dumb for HC to not defend him right after losing the playoff series. How can Doc do that?

Embiid had like 25 TOs in last 4 games - and he's talking about 1pt missed at the FT line bc Ben didn't take the shot. Yes - Ben should have taken that shot but media and fans were already piling on him - that was the time to shield him - not throw him to the wolves.

Now, they're all asking Ben to play for them to improve his trade value - well you also took shots at him and hurt his trade value. The situation is proper f**ked.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Ben Simmons has to work on his shot and mentality but dumb for HC to not defend him right after losing the playoff series. How can Doc do that?

Embiid had like 25 TOs in last 4 games - and he's talking about 1pt missed at the FT line bc Ben didn't take the shot. Yes - Ben should have taken that shot but media and fans were already piling on him - that was the time to shield him - not throw him to the wolves.

Now, they're all asking Ben to play for them to improve his trade value - well you also took shots at him and hurt his trade value. The situation is proper f**ked.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Not sure how credible this is but if this is true - this is huge news.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Oh and this is hilarious

lol Wolves. Suns better not even consider a DA for KAT deal. KAT is a s**t defender.
KAT sucks who cares
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

lol Wolves. Suns better not even consider a DA for KAT deal. KAT is a s**t defender.

Watch Philly offer Simmons for KAT

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Doc Rivers on convincing Ben Simmons to stay with 76ers

"There's times that I think we're getting through. And there's times that I think that I'm talking to people who still believe Тrump won the election. So I'm not sure, but I'm going to keep trying."

————————

Yea - this is gonna convince Ben.
Ben and Kat can come to the lakers for vet minimum, I think thats over paying for them.
Doc Rivers on convincing Ben Simmons to stay with 76ers

"There's times that I think we're getting through. And there's times that I think that I'm talking to people who still believe Тrump won the election. So I'm not sure, but I'm going to keep trying."

————————

Yea - this is gonna convince Ben.

what a s**tshow this whole thing has become lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Good on Ben. Chumps didn't stick up for him at all and his rolled him when the franchise player s**t the bed too. That city and franchise is a dump
Share 49ersWebzone