There are 148 users in the forums

***NBA 2021 OFF-SEASON thread***

Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by 49erminion:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Lol

Is that a dig against the C's, the Lakers, or both?

If you knew NBA history - you wouldn't ask this question. Lakers have won most of their titles starting in 80s. Celtics have won 1 title in last 35 years.

Lmao Laker fans and "temporary" Laker fans triggered :)

Yes - have wanted Buddy Hield from the start of Lakers off season. Kuzma + Mckinnie + 1st for Buddy.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jul 25, 2021 at 10:33 AM ]

Lol

If you knew NBA history - you wouldn't ask this question. Lakers have won most of their titles starting in 80s. Celtics have won 1 title in last 35 years.

Triggered? You asked a question and I answered. It's too beautiful of a morning to be triggered.

Yes - have wanted Buddy Hield from the start of Lakers off season. Kuzma + Mckinnie + 1st for Buddy.

No thanks

Lol

Triggered? You asked a question and I answered. It's too beautiful of a morning to be triggered.

ROFLMAO - I just went to confirm who those championships were against. I see the Celtics beat Jerry West and Elgin Baylor six times in a row in the Finals back in the day. Hence my honest question -- was the meme a dig against the C's, the Lakers, or both (NBA entirely) lol.

Lol

ROFLMAO - I just went to confirm who those championships were against. I see the Celtics beat Jerry West and Elgin Baylor six times in a row in the Finals back in the day. Hence my honest question -- was the meme a dig against the C's, the Lakers, or both (NBA entirely) lol.

Yes I know - it was difficult to understand. I thought I answered that specifically but obviously you still having tough time with it.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

No thanks

You'll take it and like it.

Walton loves himself some Kuzma.

lol typical modern NBA mentality. "MOAR STARS UNTIL WE WIN!" If the Mickey Mouse title was legit they should be confident they can do it again with the team they have.

Ha
i am fine moving Buddy, just not a fan of Kuzma at all. Hoping more to include buddy/9/Bagley for something bigger (Siakam?), but who knows what that package would even net.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Ha
i am fine moving Buddy, just not a fan of Kuzma at all. Hoping more to include buddy/9/Bagley for something bigger (Siakam?), but who knows what that package would even net.

Well, if you can find someone in a NBA FO who thinks Buddy is a star - you may not even have to include Bagley and 9.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jul 25, 2021 at 11:38 AM ]

Lol

Ya I was so triggered. Lol
Well, if you can find someone in a NBA FO who thinks Buddy is a star - you may not even have to include Bagley and 9.

Hopefully there is someone out there as dumb as Vivek
omg no Buddy they can have Kuzma for free

Why do you hate Buddy? He'd be a great fit on the Lakers.

Why do you hate Buddy? He'd be a great fit on the Lakers.

Excellent 3 point shooter. But he's not that great at creating his own shot, especially shots for others. Really meh defender. And this could be a playing for the Kings type of thing, but i don't see the same hustle, energy from him, like I do with Fox.

Now if he's just coming in for 5 mil a year and to be an extra role player, sure. But that's not gonna happen. We need a guard who can give Bron some help, and that's not Buddy.
Share 49ersWebzone