LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 411 users in the forums

***2021 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD***

• 4ML
  • Veteran

JVG said Lebron ran into draymond. What a f**king cockroach.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

LeGOAT

100% respect to Steph Curry. The two greatest players of this generation! Want to see another 7 game playoff series between Chef and Bron!

Hopefully next season!!!
[ Edited by 4ML on May 19, 2021 at 10:02 PM ]
"I was literally seeing three rims out there, so I shot at the one in the middle"

Bron milking this s**t more than Kirk Gibson or Paul Pierce. Dude trying to sound like Rocky...
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Gotta give it up to Bron. What a f**king shot. Damn

Let's see how long this lasts.

he's an all time great. I've never denied that

the BS illegal screen call when the dubs were about to go up with a minute left did change the game

Haha sacniner I'm glad you know I was just messing around...especially because I also lived in Roseville for a LONG time so I have a fondness for the 916.

And I agree that was a bad call but there were a couple questionable both ways. DS should have had 3 FTs on a 3 he took in the 4th as well.

In the end the Warriors just don't have enough aside from Curry. If Thompson is healthy this Warriors team is probably top 3 in the West.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Yes! Yes he did
Goat
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Lol I see Sac continues to take Ls from everybody. Even the Kangz don't take these many Ls.
"I was literally seeing three rims out there, so I shot at the one in the middle"

Bron milking this s**t more than Kirk Gibson or Paul Pierce. Dude trying to sound like Rocky...

He always milks the injuries to make it seem like more of a achievement. Dude wants a MJ flu game so bad on his record lol. Remember when they carried him off the court lmao
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Knowledge:

He always milks the injuries to make it seem like more of a achievement. Dude wants a MJ flu game so bad on his record lol. Remember when they carried him off the court lmao

It's even more ironic when you consider that Jordan didn't have the flu lol

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

Great picture. Banners and one of the most amazing clutch shots from one-eyed Lebron
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
lol @ the growing legend of one eyed lebron. smh.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by luv49rs:
lol @ the growing legend of one eyed lebron. smh.

Share 49ersWebzone