There are 192 users in the forums

***2021 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD***

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Guy is such a dick. It would be so funny if they got knocked out in the playoff round.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Guy is such a dick. It would be so funny if they got knocked out in the playoff round.

He is one of the most fake people I've seen especially when is comes to social injustice. He doesn't give a f**k about s**t unless if affects his $$$. I lost all the respect in the world for him ( Not that he gives a s**t lol) when he told Daryl Morey to essentially know his place when it came to the Hong Kong stuff last summer because it affected his China money. But he sure speaks out against injustice with stuff going on here.
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on May 19, 2021 at 12:38 PM ]
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

He is one of the most fake people I've seen especially when is comes to social injustice. He doesn't give a f**k about s**t unless if affects his $$$. I lost all the respect in the world for him ( Not that he gives a s**t lol) when he told Daryl Morey to essentially know his place when it came to the Hong Kong stuff last summer because it affected his China money. But he sure speaks out against injustice with stuff going on here.

So…….fcuk him for caring more about what goes on in his own country? lol

I didn't say that. But don't tell a person to know their place for tweeting in support of a group that is being victimized because it affects his income stream. He is a giant douche bag.

I didn't say that. But don't tell a person to know their place for tweeting in support of a group that is being victimized because it affects his income stream. He is a giant douche bag.

You should know your place when talking about this subject. lol

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

I don't get that vibe from him. At all.

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Let's keep it up Dubs 👏

Dude became so unlikeable.

let's go dubs!!!

Fall back. You only say this because of a sports team you support and he's on it lol.
Anthony Davis getting bodied.
Originally posted by sacniner:

let's go dubs!!!

He's become the most likable player actually. Haters are just gonna hate.
Originally posted by Leathaface:

let's go dubs!!!

No one likes him except bandwagons Laker fans, and thirsty boys like 4ml. Real Laker fans only tolerate him for now
Originally posted by Leathaface:

let's go dubs!!!

No one likes him except bandwagons Laker fans, and thirsty boys like 4ml. Real Laker fans only tolerate him for now

Lol, there's more Lebron fans out there than Laker fans these days. He's the best player ever (if not best than 2nd) and only hated on by....haters. There's no reason to hate him other than him being good.
Share 49ersWebzone