LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

***2021 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD***

Originally posted by K1ngAsD3rek:
Congrats to Milwaukee. A true champion! Giannis can be something really special if he can improve his outside game a few notches.

The way he shot his FTs last night has to give him great confidence going forward.

He doesn't need a 3 point shot, f**k that. A lot of these bigs just want to shoot 3s now. He needs to continue dominating in the paint bc that's way more lethal than his 3 point shot can ever be.

What I would say is he should focus on developing a good mid range jumper and if he can be a 75-80% shooter from the line, he will continue to be hands down the best player in the league.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Congrats to Milwaukee. A true champion! Giannis can be something really special if he can improve his outside game a few notches.

The way he shot his FTs last night has to give him great confidence going forward.

He doesn't need a 3 point shot, f**k that. A lot of these bigs just want to shoot 3s now. He needs to continue dominating in the paint bc that's way more lethal than his 3 point shot can ever be.

What I would say is he should focus on developing a good mid range jumper and if he can be a 75-80% shooter from the line, he will continue to be hands down the best player in the league.

Impressed he really nailed down his free-throw shooting. Just keep it up. And yes mid range game would be huge ala KG, AD, TD, KD.
Originally posted by 49erminion:

Impressed he really nailed down his free-throw shooting. Just keep it up. And yes mid range game would be huge ala KG, AD, TD, KD.

KD is a stretch, that's elite category. But ya, a mid range shot like KGs or Timmy, that should be his focus.

I mean he just showed the NBA that u can win with a big as your #1 and you don't need him to shoot 3s.

GS changed the NBA, but I think Giannis just did the same thing. Hopefully this helps the NBA deviate a bit from just spread the floor and jack up 3s like so many teams do know. Looks like Milwaukee was light years ahead
Giannis is the complete package. MVP, he's only 26, how much better can he become? Will be fun to watch.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Originally posted by 4ML:

That's great 😂

I get the whole ice thing, but if there's barely any ice then your drink doesn't stay cold. People will complain either way. Best thing is to just order with no ice and a cup of ice on the side, but then you look like a cheapskate. lol
Originally posted by Niners99:

I get the whole ice thing, but if there's barely any ice then your drink doesn't stay cold. People will complain either way. Best thing is to just order with no ice and a cup of ice on the side, but then you look like a cheapskate. lol

Best thing is to just order a drink like a normal person. Giannis is such a nice dude lol.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

lol last page bro. more to it as well
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp

he can almost euro step to the basket from the 3 point line, long legged freak lol

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

lol last page bro. more to it as well

My bad...totally missed that.
Anyone do a wellness check on Phoenix?
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Anyone do a wellness check on Phoenix?

yeah for real...
Screw the ice. When they fill the cup with ice you usually end up getting 30% of the cups capacity. Smart move
Giannis world tour is about to commence
Share 49ersWebzone