There are 243 users in the forums

2021 World Series Champion Atlanta Braves Thread

Won't need Morton again if we sweep them
Originally posted by valrod33:
Won't need Morton again if we sweep them

that was tough of him. I saw it and when he left. I figured he had bone bruise or something. Pitching on a broken leg is tough. Props. Good win. f**k the Astros. f**k the Dodgers. Go Braves.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Won't need Morton again if we sweep them

that was tough of him. I saw it and when he left. I figured he had bone bruise or something. Pitching on a broken leg is tough. Props. Good win. f**k the Astros. f**k the Dodgers. Go Braves.

This
Braves in 4
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Won't need Morton again if we sweep them

that was tough of him. I saw it and when he left. I figured he had bone bruise or something. Pitching on a broken leg is tough. Props. Good win. f**k the Astros. f**k the Dodgers. Go Braves.

This

That
ITS GAMEDAY

LETS f**kING GOOOOOOOOO
Max Fried sure has sucked ass his last two starts
Originally posted by valrod33:
Max Fried sure has sucked ass his last two starts

Yup. But Snit deserves plenty of blame. Enough with the damn shift!
Mistake after mistake after mistake. Just an unbelievably sloppy game. Oh well.

Originally posted by BYisGod:
Mistake after mistake after mistake. Just an unbelievably sloppy game. Oh well.

It has been a sloppy game, no doubt. Fried bounced back after one sh***y inning.
Braves in 5
1-1
GAMEDAY

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Originally posted by valrod33:
GAMEDAY

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Def need to take this game tonight!
Share 49ersWebzone