2024 San Francisco Giants Season Thread

Bad pen and bad D, feels familiar
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Bad pen and bad D, feels familiar
Yep. Somethings never change
  • Garce
  • Veteran

Good thing rubber slept through this s**t
The Giants pen are already in 2016 form.
penis!
i walked away for 30 minutes?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Dicked
SO they kept the stupid extra inning rule with a man starting on 2B? I havent paid any attention to baseball at all for months and thought this went away.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
SO they kept the stupid extra inning rule with a man starting on 2B? I havent paid any attention to baseball at all for months and thought this went away.

My thoughts exactly. I didn't realize they kept this rule. Baseball is being ruined by these changes.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I would rather they kept the temporary NL DH. Atleast it helps keep pens from multiple nights use in conjunction with the 3 batter 1 inning rule.

That and 7 inning double header are the best solution to the scheduling problem.

Maybe the 12th inning starts with the runner, and double headers right away.

Edit, this is only for the covid seasons. The rules should go back after. Maybe keep 7 inning double headers.
[ Edited by jdt84_2 on Apr 1, 2021 at 10:53 PM ]

• Shifty
  • Veteran
That 8th inning
Lol that's embarrassing. At least we don't have to keep hearing that screaming b***h every 17 seconds anymore
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
The Giants pen are already in 2016 form.

Five lefties in the pen feels like overkill.
I was quick to blame Kapler last season for his management of the pen but the man doesn't have much to work with. That was a sad end to a promising looking opener.
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
Lol that's embarrassing. At least we don't have to keep hearing that screaming b***h every 17 seconds anymore

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Share 49ersWebzone