LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

2024 San Francisco Giants Season Thread

Only reason he's been connected to the Mets is because supposedly Sabean is interested in being GM in New York and he may want to take Bochy with him
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
Only reason he's been connected to the Mets is because supposedly Sabean is interested in being GM in New York and he may want to take Bochy with him

I feel like Sabean is past his organization running days. He's 65, and already accomplished everything he could possibly want to. I get the connection because hes from NY, but does he really want to take over that dysfunctional organization and subject himself to the pressure out there? Plus the Lindor contract hampers a lot of what they might be able to do.

Sabean and Bochy probably make a decent living being part time consultants for the Giants front office while being mostly retired. I would be shocked if they wanted to take over the Mets.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
*Walks in with a World Championship hat on*

Gentlemen, we did it. f**k the Dodgers. f**k the Stros. You don't cheat the game. Much respect Giants fans, we appreciate you bringing some positive vibes to the Braves.

XoXo

Fro
[ Edited by fropwns on Nov 2, 2021 at 9:16 PM ]
Originally posted by fropwns:
*Walks in with a World Championship on*

Gentlemen, we did it. f**k the Dodgers. f**k the Stros. You don't cheat the game. Much respect Giants fans, we appreciate you bringing some positive vibes to the Braves.

XoXo

Fro
If not the Giants, I would rather see the Braves win than any other team. Any team that knocks out the Dodgers will have my respect.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:
*Walks in with a World Championship hat on*

XoXo

Fro

Congrats, fro.
Posey Retirement Tomorrow

per baggerly twitter

what a ride if true
Sooooo sad.
Damn my heart
Dusty is cursed.

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Posey Retirement Tomorrow

per baggerly twitter

what a ride if true

what? no!!!!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:

Wow.... Shocking. Now not trading Bart makes perfect sense. Crazy. One of the GOAT Giants.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
ride off into the sunset sweet prince
Share 49ersWebzone