LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

2020-2021 WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Originally posted by 4ML:

Ya saw that as well. About damn time.
That should mean lebron to PF too, right? I believe that's what they said they discussed before RW signed. So what's the expected power line up?

1. RW
2.?
3.?
4. Lebron
5. AD
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That should mean lebron to PF too, right? I believe that's what they said they discussed before RW signed. So what's the expected power line up?

1. RW
2.?
3.?
4. Lebron
5. AD

From what I saw Ariza and Wayne are the starters. Last 5 minutes, Melo and Rondo?
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Sep 28, 2021 at 7:39 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

1. RW
2.?
3.?
4. Lebron
5. AD

From what I read - that'll be decided in the Training camp. Ellington and Ariza are favorites going into the TC but nothing is set other than those 3 positions. Also, AD said that Dwight or DJ will start if they're playing certain centers.

This is really exciting though.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
If AD plays at Center 75% of the minutes - I think it will be his best year and he'll be an MVP candidate and a top 3 player in the league. It's time for him to take over as the best player on the team - at least during the regular season.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

That's pretty cool.

Also reading that Monk has really stood out so far in the camp. Do want Monk to do well. He's so skilled - just needs to put it together. Will be amazing if he can do it on this team.

Between Melo, Monk, Ellington, and Nunn - I think the lakers got enough shooting around Westbrook and Bron finally. Baze and Ariza can shoot too but those 4 can really let it fly.
[ Edited by 4ML on Oct 2, 2021 at 9:23 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Malik Monk let's goooo!!!

Making up for the highest age number combination in the NBA.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Kobe made Pau. Its absurd to me how many people use Pau to discredit Kobe. Very good player though!
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Kobe made Pau. Its absurd to me how many people use Pau to discredit Kobe. Very good player though!

Pau was always Pau. Most didn't know because he was stuck in Memphis. I was a huge fan of his before the Lakers. I was ecstatic when we got him.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Pau was always Pau. Most didn't know because he was stuck in Memphis. I was a huge fan of his before the Lakers. I was ecstatic when we got him.

The whole league was pissed when Lakers got Pau - and wanted Stern to investigate that trade. I think that pretty much tells you what other coaches and Gm thought of Pau. Of course playing next to an all time great will enhance your game.

Also - I don't know how anyone can make someone into a HOF player. Players get in HOF bc of themselves. Others help but no one makes you into a HOF player.
Share 49ersWebzone