LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

2020-2021 WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Time to repeat, boys!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
[ Edited by 4ML on Dec 6, 2020 at 1:42 PM ]
2019-2020 was just the beginning for these guys. I look forward to this iteration of the Lakers continuing to build their legacy.
Let's run it back!
Don't be like the clippers now fellas
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

What, in god's f**king name, is there anything that has to do with the Lakers like the clippers? lol

Lol in what way
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Idk how many mins he can get on this team - but hope Vogel can find a way to get him on the court.
  • titan
  • Veteran
My dude Kuz will be ready! It's hard playing with HOF players. He played a free flow style BBall with all the young cats we got. Now that there's accountability and championship aspirations it's an entirely different pressure. I think he will be more comfortable with James and Davis this year.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

What, in god's f**king name, is there anything that has to do with the Lakers like the clippers? lol

Originally posted by DynastyChile:

Lol in what way

We had a great off season and added great players to compliment LBJ/AD, on paper we should repeat and take the chip. "ON PAPER" like how last year the clippers were going to win it all "ON PAPER" thats what I meant fellas, you can disagree with me though lol doesnt matter. Gotta still play out the season.

Lol in what way

We had a great off season and added great players to compliment LBJ/AD, on paper we should repeat and take the chip. "ON PAPER" like how last year the clippers were going to win it all "ON PAPER" thats what I meant fellas, you can disagree with me though lol doesnt matter. Gotta still play out the season.

Lmao not sure where to start I am just going to act like this is a bot
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Let's go back2back
Originally posted by susweel:
Let's go back2back

4 peat or bust

Lol in what way

Lmao not sure where to start I am just going to act like this is a bot

Last season 29 teams had all men on their roster and failed to win the championship. This season the Lakers will have all men on their roster. I hope they don't fall into the same trap as those 29 teams and fail to win the title because they have all men on their roster.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Let's go back2back

Share 49ersWebzone