There are 246 users in the forums

***NBA 2020-21 SEASON THREAD***

Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by jrg:

Lakers have pulled off a perfect offseason!!! Health permitting and if Bron continues to make Father Time sweat - Lakers will be one of the favorites for next 3-4 years!!

Lebron gone in 2 years to play with Bronny where ever he goes
Originally posted by Knowledge:

But he's signed for another 4 years.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Lakers have pulled off a perfect offseason!!! Health permitting and if Bron continues to make Father Time sweat - Lakers will be one of the favorites for next 3-4 years!!

He's signed for 3 years without any option. So, he isn't going anywhere till then.

I highly highly doubt he is leaving the Lakers till he retires. He's gonna stay there and look to pass Kareem in Lakers jersey while contending for chips.

He's signed for 3 years without any option. So, he isn't going anywhere till then.

I highly highly doubt he is leaving the Lakers till he retires. He's gonna stay there and look to pass Kareem in Lakers jersey while contending for chips.

I meant 2 years after this year...my bad...2023....Hes already stated he wants to play with his son. I can definitely see that happening. Of course the NBA would have to change its rules before then
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I meant 2 years after this year...my bad...2023....Hes already stated he wants to play with his son. I can definitely see that happening. Of course the NBA would have to change its rules before then

In the interview I saw - IIRC he said he'd love to play against his son. Though - I'm sure he'd love to play with him too.

Also, the reason he did an extension for 2 years is bc that's the max number of years he could have extended his current contract for. We don't even know if Bronny is good enough to get to the NBA - let alone jump straight from HS.

Also, if Lebron really really wants to play with his son - he'd make that happen with Lakers. He'll get Rich Paul and Pelinka to find a way to get him drafted by the Lakers.
[ Edited by 4ML on Dec 3, 2020 at 10:30 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

In the interview I saw - IIRC he said he'd love to play against his son. Though - I'm sure he'd love to play with him too.

Also, the reason he did an extension for 2 years is bc that's the max number of years he could have extended his current contract for. We don't even know if Bronny is good enough to get to the NBA - let alone jump straight from HS.

Also, if Lebron really really wants to play with his son - he'd make that happen with Lakers. He'll get Rich Paul and Pelinka to find a way to get him drafted by the Lakers.

Bronny is going to be a legit NBA prospect. Saw some pics of him recently on lakers reddit, he looks like a grown ass man at 16. Hes already more built than Bron was at that age.

Wonder how much he will grow though. Right now hes around 6'3, 6'4. He needs to be at least 6'7 with that body type. If that happens, top 10 for sure, and he will go to whatever team drafts him. Bron will finish his 3 years here and then sign with that teamm which is fine.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Dec 4, 2020 at 5:15 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Bronny is going to be a legit NBA prospect. Saw some pics of him recently on lakers reddit, he looks like a grown ass man at 16. Hes already more built than Bron was at that age.

Wonder how much he will grow though. Right now hes around 6'3, 6'4. He needs to be at least 6'7 with that body type. If that happens, top 10 for sure, and he will go to whatever team drafts him. Bron will finish his 3 years here and then sign with that teamm which is fine.

He is currently not even ranked in top 10 of prospects for his class. He can definitely jump to near the top as you said but he can also fall off.

Ppl jumping to conclusions based on the contract Lebron signed. All I am saying is - Lebron signed that contract bc that's the MAX contract he could have signed. He is entering age 36 season - and the kind of team Pelinka has built around him and AD - he has NO reason to go anywhere & every reason to secure that bag.

No other FO has worked with him and/or his team so flawlessly and so willingly. No other FO has acquired talent AND depth round him - and part of it is not just FO and Klutch but also the aura of living in LA while playing for the Lakers for NBA players. No other FO has really built this kind of relationship. Also, Klutch has a lot of top clients around the league but they have reached a great understanding with Jeanie Buss and Rob Pelinka and together I have no doubt that Lakers will be a force for a foreseeable future. Klutch will keep recommending it's very top players to come to the Lakers whenever Lakers have max slot in FA again.

Right now - I am pretty confident in saying - Lebron is retiring with the Lakers and he is retiring as a Laker.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Translation: "make a shot, MFer"

Harden hasn't reported to camp
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Translation: "make a shot, MFer"

Dude is the biggest playoff choker of the modern era.

"I have a headache."

"I have back tightness."

I really dont see how the NBA is going to truly enforce this, but its nice to see they believe "rest" is a problem.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Rockets have done a good job of pissing off what's left of their fanbase.
Share 49ersWebzone