Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Zachary:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
The best there is

The best there was

The best there ever will be

The best of his generation *

You never saw him play. You probably don't even remember the legend Kobe either. I think this is a good thread for you to monitor and read, learn, but not post too much. Learn from the OGs

You're like in your early or mid 30s. You barely saw him play as well lol

People in their mid 30's literally grew up watching Jordan's career as it unfolded throughout the 90's. I spent most of my free time as a kid obsessing over basketball and football.

Im 34. I was like 7 or 8 years old when MJ won his first championship.

Oh s**t. IM AN OG TOO!!! WOOOO

But were you following the NBA? Jordan also transcended sports and was part of the worldwide cultural zeitgeist. His own silhouette logo is more famous than the actual NBA logo.

During LeBron's career there have been several periods of time where other players were considered the best in the league. There were times when Curry, KD, and Giannis were considered the best. From the time when Jordan hit his prime until the time he retired in 1998, he was always the undisputed best player in the game.
Gore is drunk af.
Lol sac thinks he was an OG. I was 2 years old and was telling folks about MJs greatness. Sac didnt discover MJ till he was 4. Fake ass OG foh.

Edit

I dont actually say, foh, sac does, i was poking fun. Please dont think i use words like, foh and hella.

Lol sac thinks he was an OG. I was 2 years old and was telling folks about MJs greatness. Sac didnt discover MJ till he was 4. Fake ass OG foh.

Edit

I dont actually say, foh, sac does, i was poking fun. Please dont think i use words like, foh and hella.

Dude you need to get laid badly. You're drunk af going off the rails and taking your stocking to unforeseen heights. Buy a hooker. You shouldn't be drunk and running to this site looking for me.

And yes, we speak nothing alike. You described how you look/dress, hit Tito's at 11 am alone in Bakersfield and grew up in some rural s**thole back East. We are nothing alike. If I use the word "hella," "foh"," or use the word OG out of fun it's sets you off in a frenzy. I didn't even know I used the words hella or foh that much on the zone. Damn, you're a hardcore stalker
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Edit

Lol i thought that was John Amici for a second

Edit

He's drunk af

Edit

Dude you need to get laid badly. You're drunk af going off the rails and taking your stocking to unforeseen heights. Buy a hooker. You shouldn't be drunk and running to this site looking for me.

And yes, we speak nothing alike. You described how you look/dress, hit Tito's at 11 am alone in Bakersfield and grew up in some rural s**thole back East. We are nothing alike. If I use the word "hella," "foh"," or use the word OG out of fun it's sets you off in a frenzy. I didn't even know I used the words hella or foh that much on the zone. Damn, you're a hardcore stalker

I have no idea wtf a titos is. Must be an OG thing. But you seem to know a lot about me, but im the stalker. My bad OG, ill leave you and jiks to do your thing in this thread.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Oct 24, 2020 at 11:38 PM ]
I have no idea wtf a titos is. Must be an OG thing. But you seem to know a lot about me, but im the stalker. My bad OG, ill leave you and jiks to do your thing in this thread.

It's vodka. Jesus you guys don't have that in Bakersfield? You must hit some plastic bottle vodka at 11am on a random Tuesday

You'll never leave me alone. You're an obsessive stalker. It's who you are as a person. You can't stop. You're even weirder drunk
[ Edited by sacniner on Oct 24, 2020 at 11:42 PM ]
Back to Michael Jordan. Hopefully the stalker passes out soon with the plastic bottle next to him.

It's vodka. Jesus you guys don't have that in Bakersfield? You must hit some plastic bottle vodka at 11am on a random Tuesday

You'll never leave me alone. You're an obsessive stalker. It's who you are as a person. You can't stop. You're even weirder drunk

This thread is about MJ and real OGs, stop derailing it.

Edit

Nope, Rip Hamilton was on Highly Questionable though.

Edit

Nope, Rip Hamilton was on Highly Questionable though.

Was Rip always bald? I thought he had cornrows. I bet sac knows, hes a real OG.
I think MJ is the goat in focusing on his play when it matters, but LBJ is the goat in getting his team focused on playing their opponent why doing some of MJs focusing on his own plays.
Originally posted by Zachary:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
The best there is

The best there was

The best there ever will be

The best of his generation *

You never saw him play. You probably don't even remember the legend Kobe either. I think this is a good thread for you to monitor and read, learn, but not post too much. Learn from the OGs

You must've never seen Lebron play, because he's better than both

Edit

Telling another dude online "You need to get laid badly" is always gold
Share 49ersWebzone