There are 120 users in the forums

Michael Jordan - The True Goat

Noticed we didn't have a thread dedicated to the best player alive. A place to post videos and discuss the greatest ever. Last Dance, Space Jam, sneaker empire, mentoring Kobe, it's all fair game. What a trailblazer

Crazy how he paved the way for guys now to such a degree. Sneaker empire, owner of a team, making the original Space Jam, making a documentary.

The guys follow him because of his greatness. Look how many guys wear #23. Everyone just imitates MJ. Damn, what a legacy

True Goat 🐐
Something that was really special, and many didn't know, was the relationship Kobe and Jordan had. During Kobe's memorial, MJ gave such a moving speech. Kobe was like his little brother. Two goats that were so close. Pretty amazing. I think every basketball fan can appreciate that. The greatest relationship in NBA history

[ Edited by sacniner on Oct 24, 2020 at 10:32 PM ]
Michael Jeffrey Jordan. The Goat
The best there is

The best there was

The best there ever will be
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
The best there is

The best there was

The best of his generation *
Originally posted by Zachary:
The best there is

The best there was

The best there is

The best there was

The best there is

The best there was

You never saw him play. You probably don't even remember the legend Kobe either. I think this is a good thread for you to monitor and read, learn, but not post too much. Learn from the OGs

Originally posted by sacniner:
The best there is

The best there was

You never saw him play. You probably don't even remember the legend Kobe either. I think this is a good thread for you to monitor and read, learn, but not post too much. Learn from the OGs

let em know sac!

Originally posted by sacniner:
The best there is

The best there was

let em know sac!

A true 1 of 1.

He will have many imitators, but no one will ever be what he was.
Originally posted by Niners99:
A true 1 of 1.

He will have many imitators, but no one will ever be what he was.

Facts.
Greatest I ever saw play. Jordan has as good a case for GOAT as anyone. People talk about how he had Scottie Pippen, and he did, but they neglect that Jordan pushed Pippen to be as good as he became.
Share 49erswebzone