There are 177 users in the forums

***OFFICIAL 2020-21 SOCCER Thread***

Originally posted by dmax:
It's NOT COMING HOME...ITS LEAVING FOR ITALY

It's coming to Rome
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
England s**ts the bed again

They didn't s**t the bed Italy was the much better team today. It wasn't even close. At least the refs kept England in the game as much as They could

They absolutely s**t the bed in PKs
England s**ts the bed again

They didn't s**t the bed Italy was the much better team today. It wasn't even close. At least the refs kept England in the game as much as They could

They absolutely s**t the bed in PKs

So did Italy I guess. Not only that, let's be honest Italy dominated the whole game England was lucky to even be in it. I've never seen a more lopsided refereeing in a long long time. 5 yellow cards to one yellow card not to mention all the fouls. But hey I expected that. Like I said before Italy was the hottest team coming into this tournament and didn't get the respect they deserved yet they absolutely dominated Belgium the best ranked team in the world for the last 3 years so the better team definitely won.
[ Edited by elguapo on Jul 11, 2021 at 3:23 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

pathetic
Gianluigi Donnarumma Is the Terminator. After he blocked the final attempt
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:

pathetic

Sad really

pathetic

Sad really

I am glad they lost.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

pathetic

Sad really

I am glad they lost.

Yeah they had such an easy path, they didn't have to play Belgium or Spain to get to the finals. I've never seen an easier path in a euro tournament so far. It was hilarious watching all these cocky English fans that were waiting over 50 years for any kind of meaningful victory and then they have to face Italy.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Federico Chiesa is so good. He's gonna be an absolute star. I was a big fan of his dad Enrico Chiesa and I think Federico is already better than him. Hoping Man United can bring him in sometime in the future
Yeah they had such an easy path, they didn't have to play Belgium or Spain to get to the finals. I've never seen an easier path in a euro tournament so far. It was hilarious watching all these cocky English fans that were waiting over 50 years for any kind of meaningful victory and then they have to face Italy.

Not sure what Southgate was thinking putting a 19 yr old as the final penalty shot taker in that moment. Read that it was the 19 yr old's first senior penalty kick as well. Ouch.

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Not sure what Southgate was thinking putting a 19 yr old as the final penalty shot taker in that moment. Read that it was the 19 yr old's first senior penalty kick as well. Ouch.

As soon as he came to take the penalty - I was telling my dad - no chance he scores here. Way too much pressure. It's already enough pressure to be in shootout with stadium full of supporters. You can see the tension in the whole stadium. Really poor decision. He should have been the first one to take the kick.

As soon as he came to take the penalty - I was telling my dad - no chance he scores here. Way too much pressure. It's already enough pressure to be in shootout with stadium full of supporters. You can see the tension in the whole stadium. Really poor decision. He should have been the first one to take the kick.

I think the player before him was 21 as well. Poor planning, but at least Southgate is taking the blame. Also the hooligans are responding in kind and are sending racist tweets to those two players. Wonderful fandom.
Originally posted by Shifty:
Federico Chiesa is so good. He's gonna be an absolute star. I was a big fan of his dad Enrico Chiesa and I think Federico is already better than him. Hoping Man United can bring him in sometime in the future

He's my favorite player. Once he went out and of course playing without Spinazzola our fastest and arguably best Italian player in the tournament, I was a little worried but this team is stacked for the future.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
So officially time for a 21-22 thread right?
Originally posted by Janitor:
So officially time for a 21-22 thread right?

We got to do it all again?
Share 49ersWebzone