LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

***NBA DA BUBBLE OFF-SEASON Thread***

• 4ML
  • Veteran

As expected though. Didn't think players will agree to start in December. None of the FAs will want to be rushed to make a decision on contract offers.

Want NBA as soon as possible but MLK day is better.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
"The sides are close on the salary cap and tax figures, Roberts told The Athletic. Multiple sources say the cap and tax are expected to be $109 million and $132 million, respectively."

Nice!
Originally posted by 4ML:
"The sides are close on the salary cap and tax figures, Roberts told The Athletic. Multiple sources say the cap and tax are expected to be $109 million and $132 million, respectively."

Nice!

What were they last season?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Nice!

What were they last season?

Exactly the same.

Pretty cool, but I'm getting Denver nuggets vibes from them.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Watching hardwood classics on nba tv. Hawks v. Celtics 1988.

Lol @ these defenses - and some of these guards can't even dribble with their off hand lol.

Spud and Larry Legend are fun to watch tho.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Pretty cool, but I'm getting Denver nuggets vibes from them.

Those are pretty sick but you're right - looks like the Denver ones. I think those lines go across the chest for them and these go on the sides.
As great as Harden is, I think this would be quite a haul for HOU. Would give PHI a legit chance to win a title as well.

https://www.nbaanalysis.net/2020/10/29/this-76ers-rockets-trade-reunites-james-harden-daryl-morey/2/
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
As great as Harden is, I think this would be quite a haul for HOU. Would give PHI a legit chance to win a title as well.

https://www.nbaanalysis.net/2020/10/29/this-76ers-rockets-trade-reunites-james-harden-daryl-morey/2/

I hope he gets dealt. No player should have to put up with Fertitta. Houston is f**ked with him
  • Jiks
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

I hope he gets dealt. No player should have to put up with Fertitta. Houston is f**ked with him

No way Houston does that.

Originally posted by Jiks:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

No way Houston does that.

Don't put that negative energy out there lol. Need to rebuild. Need to amass picks and the the only way to do that is Harden. He goes to a team where he has a shot at a ring and Houston can start the rebuild. Which I'm positive Tillman will f**k up when it happens anyways. They don't have many assets. Gordon is on a long term deal and will probably need a 1st to shred him. Westbrook lol isn't getting dealt for value. PJ has value but he's very old. Covington and House outside of Harden obviously are the only two who get you picks back. Probably late ones early 2nds. Let Russ and EG play out their contracts and collect the cap space after the deals. I know it won't happen.
  • Jiks
Lol he admits everything I've accused him of. He's a mooch. Imagine any other great admitting this. This definitely puts him out of the top 25 now that he admits everybody else does the work for him and he just "cherry picks". Told ya. His words not mine. What an embarrassment to true greats

Obama-"Let Anthony Davis do all of the work"

Fake Goat-"That's what I got him for"
[ Edited by Jiks on Nov 1, 2020 at 4:36 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Hmm I wonder what they do with Embiid and Simmons. They've at least 4 years to fix this and contend. Neither fit Morey's analytical system all that well. Embiid better than Simmons. I think if they surround them with 3 really good shooters - you can make it work.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Bucks spoke to Pacers about Oladipo. Really like Oladipo.
Bucks spoke to Pacers about Oladipo. Really like Oladipo.

If they could some how get him, while still keeping Middleton
Share 49ersWebzone