LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

***NBA DA BUBBLE OFF-SEASON Thread***

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Oh and Jazz sold for 1.6 BILLION dollars? Lol 1.6 BILLION DOLLARS!!!

Did the new owner check the TV ratings for the playoffs and the Finals?!? Dude just spent 1.6 BILLION DOLLARS on a product that no one watches. What does he know...someone tweet him a link to this thread so some posters can educate him on tv ratings

[ Edited by 4ML on Oct 28, 2020 at 10:41 PM ]
Man what happened to the NBA? It really doesn't excite me anymore and I have no interest in even watching anymore. It was cool when the warriors and Cavs were going at it, but Lebron going to the Lakers just doesn't fit to me. Too many stars have no loyalty and team hop so much, it makes it hard to take the Game serious. Too many stars hooking up with the other stars to form "super teams". I grew up watching Jordan and the Bulls and even Kobe and Shaq. Most of the time those guys stayed on one team the majority of their careers. Only like the last year they would join a new team, or they would stay till they retired.

P.S. Jordan will always be the Goat over Lebron
You guys seriously don't like Olympic basketball?
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

It's meh
Originally posted by Zachary:

It's meh

we only like it when we lose, then we have to watch and get back our throne.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

It's meh

It was awesome when the dream team and guys still cared. Now you have guys like *Lebron who know they aren't good enough(not enough talent to carry him) to win so they force others to. Just like normal NBA, the product used to be great because the greats played, today the wannabe greats like *Lebron have no pride or confidence that they can win they don't even try. They just buy and buy and act great.

For the 12th time this is why nobody watched the finals.Todays NBA is garbage with guys that are too scared and just flat out not good enough.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I do but they don't need top superstars. Let the regular season end in June and we already know which teams won't be in the playoffs. So, players from Kings, Wolves, Knicks, Bulls, Cavs, Bobcats or whatever they're called now can be roped into Olympics team right now.

Oh and also teams that play in cities like SLC - let those poor b*****ds go to Japan. They'll get kicked out in the 1st round anyway. At least let them go to a city where they can have some fun.

[ Edited by 4ML on Oct 29, 2020 at 6:00 AM ]
Originally posted by Jiks:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

It's meh

It was awesome when the dream team and guys still cared. Now you have guys like *Lebron who know they aren't good enough(not enough talent to carry him) to win so they force others to. Just like normal NBA, the product used to be great because the greats played, today the wannabe greats like *Lebron have no pride or confidence that they can win they don't even try. They just buy and buy and act great.

For the 12th time this is why nobody watched the finals.Todays NBA is garbage with guys that are too scared and just flat out not good enough.

Skip Bayless would be proud of this post
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Btw...I know the new guy who bought the Jazz is dumb asf and all for buying a nba team for 1.6B when no one even watches - especially in Utah - but dude would be able to attract some great FAs if he moves his team to Vegas.

Team will go from complete failure to a success story.
  • Jiks
Speaking of THE Dream Team does Lebron beat out Laettner? There pretty even as far as basketball talent if Lebron played in the golden era. I'd give a slight edge to James.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Speaking of THE Dream Team does Lebron beat out Laettner? There pretty even as far as basketball talent if Lebron played in the golden era. I'd give a slight edge to James.

LOL Laettner won 2 NCAA championship - something Lebron couldn't. Easily Laettner is better.
[ Edited by 4ML on Oct 29, 2020 at 8:39 AM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:
Btw...I know the new guy who bought the Jazz is dumb asf and all for buying a nba team for 1.6B when no one even watches - especially in Utah - but dude would be able to attract some great FAs if he moves his team to Vegas.

Team will go from complete failure to a success story.

That guy owns Qualtrics... he is embedded in the Salt Lake community. I doubt he moves them ever, but if we had an NBA team in Vegas that would be sick
Morley to be GM of Philly.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Morley to be GM of Philly.

I think Brand is still gonna be the GM but Morey is gonna be his boss.

Morey is gonna trade Ben.
Originally posted by 4ML:

LOL Laettner won 2 NCAA championship - something Lebron couldn't. Easily Laettner is better.

lol this.
Share 49ersWebzone