There are 248 users in the forums

***NBA DA BUBBLE OFF-SEASON Thread***

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Start on MLK
[ Edited by 4ML on Oct 28, 2020 at 12:37 PM ]
Originally posted by sacniner:
I'm a fan of Morey... will be interesting to see what he does in Philly

Harden will be a sixer at some point. The Rockets owner is NYK and PHX 2.0.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

No thank you
Originally posted by Knowledge:

No thank you

Harden would benefit a lot playing with someone like Embid
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

No thank you

Would likely have to trade Ben Simmons to get him and I'm not willing to do that. If Harden was 2 or 3 years younger than definitely

No thank you

That would be fantastic paring. I really hope Harden gets a ring before he hangs them up.
https://www.nbaanalysis.net/2020/10/28/this-lakers-trail-blazers-trade-would-pair-damian-lillard-with-lebron-james/3/
Originally posted by 4ML:

Start on MLK

Start this s**t asap. This is exactly why I was against a restart if we have to wait until january for the next season. Instead of ruining 1 season, you are now negatively affecting two seasons plus the Olympics.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Oct 28, 2020 at 8:27 PM ]
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Start on MLK

Start this s**t asap. This is exactly why I was against a restart if we have to wait until january for the next season. Instead of ruining 1 season, you are now negatively affecting two seasons plus the Olympics.

Pretty illogical to think that next season wouldn't be affected in some way by the pandemic.

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Start on MLK

Who cares about olympics? We don't even know if they'll take place. Start on MLK day. End season in late July or August.

No thank you

Would likely have to trade Ben Simmons to get him and I'm not willing to do that. If Harden was 2 or 3 years younger than definitely

It depends if you guys can get some good pieces around them. I really believe that Harden and Embiid would be a ridiculous 1-2 and it would make Harden a better player having a big thats as skilled as Embiid.

I would say the Sixers would be the favorites coming out of the east, as long as theres some other good role players and depth. It really wouldnt be crazy to make that move. Lets face it, with Simmons as the other main guy, i dont think you guys can win a ring.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Oct 28, 2020 at 8:51 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Has there been a recent championship team that won with a PG (or main facilitator) who can't shoot?!?

This is why I think Sixers will be better off moving Ben. I think Ben is an amazing young player but I'm not sure you can win a chip unless he can drastically improve his jumper.

The other option is - move Embiid.

Don't think Embiid and Ben on same roster can really win in playoffs.
[ Edited by 4ML on Oct 28, 2020 at 9:47 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
https://www.nbaanalysis.net/2020/10/28/this-lakers-trail-blazers-trade-would-pair-damian-lillard-with-lebron-james/3/

Lakers Receive: Damian Lillard

Trail Blazers Receive: Danny Green, Kyle Kuzma, Alex Caruso, Quinn Cook, 2020 First-Round Pick, 2022 First-Round Pick

—————

Lakers hang up at Alex.

They can have McGee, THT and 2027 unprotected pick instead of Caruso. Lakers will throw in an Antetokounmpo.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Start on MLK

Pretty illogical to think that next season wouldn't be affected in some way by the pandemic.

Absolutely. Imo they need to make sure to give enough rest time to the team that were playing in the bubble till late sept and Oct.

f**k the olympics. NBA owners are always b***hing about how they'd like their superstars to avoid Olympic. Now, all of a sudden they care about Olympics?!? Lol give me a break.
Share 49ersWebzone