LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

Happy Birthday Barry " The Goat" Bonds (56)

• jcs
  • Veteran
Can't be the GOAT when you're best known for cheating.
[ Edited by jcs on Aug 8, 2020 at 5:26 PM ]
Originally posted by jcs:

Tell that to the media about Brady and the Patriots. It's funny that two separate cheaters in two separate sports can be vilified and glorified by the media within a decade.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Aug 8, 2020 at 5:32 PM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Tell that to the media about Brady and the Patriots. It's funny that two separate cheaters in two separate sports can be vilified and glorified by the media within a decade.

Brady still had to play the games, didn't win them all either. Bonds cheated his way into the record books and never got a single ring.

Brady still had to play the games, didn't win them all either. Bonds cheated his way into the record books and never got a single ring.

Brady and co had a decisive advantage over those games. And Bonds didn't allegedly take steroids until the late 90's. By then, he was on his way to becoming a GOAT. People want to act like he went from a dud to a GOAT just by using steroids.

And If I used your logic, Bonds still had to play in games and hit the home runs. Pitchers were "allegedly" on the juice too. There were PLENTY of people who cheated during that era and most of them don't come close to Bonds.

Ladies and gentlemen...Barry Bonds didn't have to play in the games. You heard it here first.

Brady and co had a decisive advantage over those games. And Bonds didn't allegedly take steroids until the late 90's. By then, he was on his way to becoming a GOAT. People want to act like he went from a dud to a GOAT just by using steroids.

And If I used your logic, Bonds still had to play in games and hit the home runs. Pitchers were "allegedly" on the juice too. There were PLENTY of people who cheated during that era and most of them don't come close to Bonds.

Was Brady using perfomance enhancing drugs? Was he throwing the ball a lot harder at 38?? Its a different form of cheating, if you even want to believe that. Spygate, deflategate, bengals, all bs.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Was Brady using perfomance enhancing drugs? Was he throwing the ball a lot harder at 38?? Its a different form of cheating, if you even want to believe that. Spygate, deflategate, bengals, all bs.

He threw the ball better downfield than he ever has in his career 2 years ago according to the metrics. And ran faster than he ever has

Just my two beanz
Originally posted by Zachary:

He threw the ball better downfield than he ever has in his career 2 years ago according to the metrics. And ran faster than he ever has

Just my two beanz

Link to those metrics

Just my two beanz

Link to those metrics

Google them I'm just here to toss in my beanz

Just my two beanz

Link to those metrics

Google them I'm just here to toss in my beanz

i have no idea how to find a breakdown of Bradys arm strength from 2017-2018. obviously you do, so please share with us, sounds like a really cool site.

Bonds on steroids was the greatest hitter of all time. But GOAT? Nah. Mays is the GOAT
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Bonds is the best of all time in my eyes, happy birthday GOAT
Share 49ersWebzone