There are 122 users in the forums

San Francisco Giants 2020 Off-season Thread

• FaTaL
  • Veteran

Garcia like what about me!

If anybody was hurt and dropped on the totem pole this year it was Garcia for sure
[ Edited by FaTaL on Sep 30, 2020 at 6:41 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FaTaL:

Garcia like what about me!

If anybody was hurt dropped on the totem pole this year it was Garcia for sure

He would have been in the mix but he got hurt. He will have to earn his opportunities.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
[ Edited by FaTaL on Oct 1, 2020 at 12:40 PM ]
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Fatal, Farhan on KNBR talked about Aramis Garcia this morning. Fyi. He's gonna be in the mix.
Originally posted by Garce:
Fatal, Farhan on KNBR talked about Aramis Garcia this morning. Fyi. He's gonna be in the mix.

he is an upgrade over Tromp and Heineman.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

he is an upgrade over Tromp and Heineman.

You forgot to mention Bart
18.9 M for qualifying offers. No chance Gausman gets a QO. Now 2/22 could be about right.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
18.9 M for qualifying offers. No chance Gausman gets a QO. Now 2/22 could be about right.

100% agree. Would be nice to have him back.

some quality names not on this list ...I wonder why???

• FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wailers15:

Like who?

Like who?

Here's a few that jump out at me:

Sean Hjelle (SP)
PJ Hilson (CF)
Peter Maris (IF depth)
Jairo Pomares (OF)
Aeverson Arteaga (IF)
Kai-Wei Teng (P)
So it's official we will have the 14th pick ... meh... without the college or HS season this draft I would imagine be heavy on the college picks.

Obviously Rocker will get all the attention at the top. I would've loved for us to be in a position to get Jack Leiter but I doubt he will fall that far. Hoglund our of Ole Miss could be there. A nice RHP.

We need more pitching but a realistic pick would be Christian Franklin out of Arkansas. Kid is a solid OF prospect with a lively bat.

I was really pissed there wasn't a College season this year. Some really good talent out there and makes for some fun ball to watch. I'm sure most here don't watch a lot of college ball but I recommend checking in around the CWS time. Super fun.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
So it's official we will have the 14th pick ... meh... without the college or HS season this draft I would imagine be heavy on the college picks.

Obviously Rocker will get all the attention at the top. I would've loved for us to be in a position to get Jack Leiter but I doubt he will fall that far. Hoglund our of Ole Miss could be there. A nice RHP.

We need more pitching but a realistic pick would be Christian Franklin out of Arkansas. Kid is a solid OF prospect with a lively bat.

I was really pissed there wasn't a College season this year. Some really good talent out there and makes for some fun ball to watch. I'm sure most here don't watch a lot of college ball but I recommend checking in around the CWS time. Super fun.

There is going to be a new CBA right ? This could be the year where they finally allow draft picks to be traded.
There is going to be a new CBA right ? This could be the year where they finally allow draft picks to be traded.

Yes , but not sure how finalized the details are
Share 49erswebzone