LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Houston Astros stole signs throughout their 2017 championship season.

lol

I'm interested to see what Astros attendance figures will look like. I'm guessing home will take a significant hit, while away games may see an increase with fans anxious to boo them.
the writing is on the wall.

Little pigggg little piggg.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/mlb-the-show-20-players-are-already-hitting-astros-batters-with-pitches/ar-BB119hjt
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Mar 14, 2020 at 12:26 AM ]
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

At this point, aside from deciding to just ignore it completely, I dont know if MLB/Manfred could have handled this in a worse way. Just awful.

At this point, aside from deciding to just ignore it completely, I dont know if MLB/Manfred could have handled this in a worse way. Just awful.

Wow lol. So basically the only punishment is a couple draft picks on a team thats already stacked with young talent. Thats really amazing.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Wow lol. So basically the only punishment is a couple draft picks on a team thats already stacked with young talent. Thats really amazing.

Manfred must be getting side money from the Astros owner (and whoever is helping that guy).
manfred is trash

Watch "screwball"
these boys out here paranoid. Throwing gang signs and cheat sheets.

and lol at the inflatable trash cans

These mfrs STILL got to be cheating lol . Coming back to win it with BOMBS. suspect.
Altuve from the Shire was horrible vs the Mariners. He will probably bounce back against the Yankees. Yordan Alvarez is their Aaron Judge. Should be fun to watch.
Share 49ersWebzone