There are 230 users in the forums

Warriors Talk

Originally posted by kidash98:
Bridges defense is on point. He has Steph on lock!

And WTF is up with JTA tonight?!?!?!?!?!

Yeah, Bridges on Curry is a problem that GSW will need to solve. He's too long and quick for Steph to get his shot off cleanly. Dubs need to make adjustments on Friday, and I'm sure they will.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
We are this good and we still have Klay and Wiseman coming back. I'm not worried about Chris Paul finally beating steph. Revenge on Friday

Paul pulls something every playoff, and misses money time. It is like clockwork.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Yeah, Bridges on Curry is a problem that GSW will need to solve. He's too long and quick for Steph to get his shot off cleanly. Dubs need to make adjustments on Friday, and I'm sure they will.

Not only Bridges but overall, the Suns did a phenomenal job adjusting to the Dubs sets.

They did their work on the defensive side making the Dubs throw crappy shots or not give them a shot at all. Their perimeter defense was very lively, with each players moving where they were supposed to be. Heck, even Draymond was not making his normal passes. Hella TO's that the Dubs need to correct.

Bridges is amazing. He takes away so much the floor with his presence. Dubs' perimeter guys were rattled.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Bridges is amazing. He takes away so much the floor with his presence. Dubs' perimeter guys were rattled.

Pretty amazing that he might have been the most impactful player on the floor with a 2/2/3 stat line, but that's what he does. A total team player.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some damn Warriors regular season action.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 2, 2021 at 4:10 AM ]
No excuse to not win this game tonight. Suns ona segababa with no Booker. Time to humble these fools.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
No excuse to not win this game tonight. Suns ona segababa with no Booker. Time to humble these fools.

We'll see if kerr makes adjustments this time around or if he is keeping them in his pocket come playoff time

• mayo49
  • Veteran
GAME DAY!!!
Originally posted by mayo49:
GAME DAY!!!

PAYBACK IS A MOFO!!!!!
better win today yo..
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
better win today yo..

Warriors by 10, book it
Originally posted by DocMcstuffins:
Originally posted by bayarealuv: