LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

Said it before and I'll say it again: CP3 is the Dan Marino of point guards. In many ways.
Get em back on Friday, steph was cold as ice.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Said it before and I'll say it again: CP3 is the Dan Marino of point guards. In many ways.

He was doing his thing, hitting his shots. Suns did a good job defensively, containing Steph and the Dubs overall. Let's see what happens Friday.
[ Edited by kidash98 on Nov 30, 2021 at 9:22 PM ]
Phx nightlife undeafeated?
really wanted this one

maybe this will fuel em for friday
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Yep, if he hits half of his three's it's a different game. Get them back Friday.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Yep, if he hits half of his three's it's a different game. Get them back Friday.

Im wondering if something was wrong with him, he looked slow today. Same with wiggs
We are this good and we still have Klay and Wiseman coming back. I'm not worried about Chris Paul finally beating steph. Revenge on Friday
Im wondering if something was wrong with him, he looked slow today. Same with wiggs

Wigs had a back spasm this morning. He was questionable to play tonight until almost tip off. Could have had an issue because of that.
Originally posted by kidash98:

Wigs had a back spasm this morning. He was questionable to play tonight until almost tip off. Could have had an issue because of that.

Booker went out for them too. Not making excuses. We lost, just gotta beat their ass in SF on Friday. Steph is not gonna be off two games in a row against these fools.

We are this good and we still have Klay and Wiseman coming back. I'm not worried about Chris Paul finally beating steph. Revenge on Friday

I wouldn't expect much out of Wiseman this year. But we need something instead of Looney
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DocMcstuffins:

I wouldn't expect much out of Wiseman this year. But we need something instead of Looney

When is he coming back, s**t.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
It's unfortunate they didn't get Poole more shots. He had the hot hand.

GP2 +17 tonight. I think he was already +143 entering this game.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
No size at all. Wtf is kerr thinking here with ayton just dominating.

Yeah it's our one weakness. Between him and McGee they wore us down in the paint.

Someone mentioned Myles Turner a week ago. He would be such a perfect fit. Unlike Wiseman he's a defensive force.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Penisx has sick perimeter defenders.

Good one.
Share 49ersWebzone