There are 203 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some goddamn Warriors draft rumor news.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jul 22, 2021 at 6:21 PM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
I need some goddamn Warriors draft rumors.

There it is! I need some, too. Not going to get it most likely, and I like how this team keeps such things close to the vest.
Not really a new rumor but supposedly if Beal requests a trade Warriors would be heavily interested
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Not really a new rumor but supposedly if Beal requests a trade Warriors would be heavily interested

Beal on this team would be incredible. However, a steep price to get him and maybe too steep?
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:

Beal on this team would be incredible. However, a steep price to get him and maybe too steep?

You know it's starting with Wiseman, 7 and 14

Yep. Then, probably also Wiggins. And more? Damn, I don't even think I'd want to include Wiggins but that would probably be a must on Washington's side.

Yep. Then, probably also Wiggins. And more? Damn, I don't even think I'd want to include Wiggins but that would probably be a must on Washington's side.

You're not gonna play Wiggins off the bench, and you aren't going small ball often enough to justify his contract, even if he wouldn't be necessary for the trade (he would be). He also would not excell as a "6th man". He had a career year because of the pressure Curry took off of him.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Kevin O'Connor says we won't take Mitchell at 7 because we think he'll be there at 14.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Kevin O'Connor says we won't take Mitchell at 7 because we think he'll be there at 14.

I would like Mitchell a lot more at 14. I would rather take someone at 7 with a bigger upside.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I would like Mitchell a lot more at 14. I would rather take someone at 7 with a bigger upside.

If he makes it to #14 that'd be dandy - but, he won't. Got to take him at #7 if they want him.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

If he makes it to #14 that'd be dandy - but, he won't. Got to take him at #7 if they want him.

The teams drafting 8-13 already have their starting point guards. I can definitely see him falling to 14.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran

Mini backcourts don't work
Pick 14 for Buddy Hield? Probably would have to do a 3 team trade unloading Oubre though...
[ Edited by TheXFactor on Jul 24, 2021 at 8:06 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
3 days until the draft!
3 days until the draft!

I want to see some actions this week! Let's go!
Share 49ersWebzone