There are 323 users in the forums

Warriors Talk

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
I read an article that the W's were thinking of kicking the tires on Thabeet.

Those tires have been flat since before he got drafted.
That Poole guy looked good.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 59,136
It's going to be a long season - I say tank and draft the top center or small forward.
Originally posted by mayo49:
It's going to be a long season - I say tank and draft the top center or small forward.

Lol that team has too much talent to tank.
Originally posted by mayo49:
It's going to be a long season - I say tank and draft the top center or small forward.
LOL GTFO
Originally posted by mayo49:
It's going to be a long season - I say tank and draft the top center or small forward.

Haha Mayo ready to tank after 1 preseason game .
Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by mayo49:
It's going to be a long season - I say tank and draft the top center or small forward.

Haha Mayo ready to tank after 1 preseason game .

dude doesnt watch games anyway

When theres more reason to watch the regular season games this year to see how all these young and new players improve and mesh with the big 3
Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by mayo49:
It's going to be a long season - I say tank and draft the top center or small forward.

Haha Mayo ready to tank after 1 preseason game .
such a stupid post. I think there is a real possibility that this season may end with the Dubs out of the playoffs but to call for a tank after 1 game that doesnt count is ridiculous.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 59,136
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by mayo49:
It's going to be a long season - I say tank and draft the top center or small forward.

Haha Mayo ready to tank after 1 preseason game .
such a stupid post. I think there is a real possibility that this season may end with the Dubs out of the playoffs but to call for a tank after 1 game that doesnt count is ridiculous.

Just calling it as I see it.
Lakers got something to prove

Warriors haven't played a meaningful game in October in nearly 5-6 years lol

  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 59,136
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Lakers got something to prove

Warriors haven't played a meaningful game in October in nearly 5-6 years lol

Plus, very little chemistry with all the new guys.
Originally posted by mayo49:
It's going to be a long season - I say tank and draft the top center or small forward.

This team is still pretty good. It has a former MVP and DMVP. Hopefully Klay makes it back 100% and we can go for some upsets in the playoffs at least. Don't sleep on the dubs.
Dubs will be right back in the playoffs. I expect them to be competitive at the end. Will be a fun season. Kinda nice to see them have to finally go out and prove it rather than knowing they will be in the finals year in and year out.
Right now I don't see anyone fkn with the Lakers. Unless injuries hit them.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,847
Originally posted by wailers15:
Dubs will be right back in the playoffs. I expect them to be competitive at the end. Will be a fun season. Kinda nice to see them have to finally go out and prove it rather than knowing they will be in the finals year in and year out.
Right now I don't see anyone fkn with the Lakers. Unless injuries hit them.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
This team is still pretty good. It has a former MVP and DMVP. Hopefully Klay makes it back 100% and we can go for some upsets in the playoffs at least. Don't sleep on the dubs.

Agreed

Originally posted by mayo49:
It's going to be a long season - I say tank and draft the top center or small forward.

Stumbled upon a baby Pippen http://www.knbr.com/2019/10/07/warriors-sign-nephew-of-scottie-pippen/

[ Edited by LVJay on Oct 8, 2019 at 5:42 PM ]
Man KD on the butthurt tour?? Geese. Fk this guy.
Share 49ersWebzone