LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

Originally posted by MrNineSeven:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by MrNineSeven:
Well that's not good uplifting news about Wiseman. That blows.
?

The news today was his surgery was successful. What news were you hoping for? Lol
Perhaps he didnt know that Wiseman was hurt until now????

Umm did any of you not hear the details of the report or even listen to Knbr today? lol I'd say no? Yes the surgery was successful. Then they said he'll be ready by the start of next season then they backtracked and said they won't comment on his return until September when we see his prognosis. If anyone was listening to the Mr. T show today he went in depth about it as did the guest that they had on. They ruled out the 4 month and went with the 6 month time table as the legit timeframe. Which is more around October-November.
They went into depth about he won't be able to do much basketball activities until September so he won't be ready for the start of the season.

the news I was hoping for was a 3 month timeframe, which is common with that surgery.

chill Dub nation ... chill....
No I didnt listen to KNBR since I dont live in the Bay Area. Was the guest they had on the doctor who performed the surgery. Just curious.

My take is its way too early to panic about the timeframe. Not every case is the same. Hopefully it wont be a full 6 months.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Apr 15, 2021 at 10:29 PM ]
Andrew Wiggins gets bashed a lot because of his contract but he has really had a great year for the Dubs. He is averaging 18 per night, shooting 38% on 3s (people said he couldnt shoot) and guards the opponents best offensive player just about every night. Another great game tonight.

Come on haters. You know who you are. Admit it.... Wiggins has been DAMN good. Cant wait to see how he does playing with Steph, Klay and Draymond next year.
No I didnt listen to KNBR since I dont live in the Bay Area. Was the guest they had on the doctor who performed the surgery. Just curious.

My take is its way too early to panic about the timeframe. Not every case is the same. Hopefully it wont be a full 6 months.

completely agree with this. everyone recovers differently.

Andrew Wiggins gets bashed a lot because of his contract but he has really had a great year for the Dubs. He is averaging 18 per night, shooting 38% on 3s (people said he couldnt shoot) and guards the opponents best offensive player just about every night. Another great game tonight.

Come on haters. You know who you are. Admit it.... Wiggins has been DAMN good. Cant wait to see how he does playing with Steph, Klay and Draymond next year.

i was definitely one of the few that didn't want to trade him because you could see just how well he fit the team and him performing without that heavy pressure he had at minnesota. if we don't trade him in the offseason and klay comes back strong, wiggins is going to be a MAJOR problem vs other teams.

I know John, those haters are crazy. Lol
Originally posted by jersey49er:

I know John, those haters are crazy. Lol
Without question.
I'll fight anyone that defends Demon Lee! He's a scrub!
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Nice seeing curry laughing down 27. He's checked out. I don't care what anyone says. He has his rings, his money, his wife's cooking. Hes done. Thanks for the memories.

100% agree he is completely check out. Besides Oubre and Wiggins Curry has been a disappointment he is supposed to be a Top 5 player in the league but he is playing mediocre. Ja Morant a rookie almost took the lowly Grizzlies to the playoffs last year. Harden two years ago made the Rockets competitive after majority of his team are injured scored almost 35 a game to remain competitive in the West. Curry spent more time golfing on his offseason than actually getting ready for the season.

It's getting hard to be enthusiastic about curry, with his rapidly aging game, bloated contract, and ultra-focused involvement in and attention to his endorsements and golf game. I want someone hungry.

good times lol
Draymond green sucks! All he does is miss easy layups. He's a disgrace!
[ Edited by Loco49er on Apr 17, 2021 at 8:06 PM ]
I just don't think the world will ever see a shooter like Steph Curry again. It's just unbelievable to watch.
Warriors are RACIST for not bringing up Lin over POS like bazemore and green!

Originally posted by Loco49er:
Why is Poole still on roster, ugh!

Green is the worst and is overpaid!

I'm done with Draymond, he had dumb turnovers, can't shoot and gets paid way too much!

LOL. I thought Jose Cortez and Nothing were bad but you easily are the worst.

I'm done with Draymond, he had dumb turnovers, can't shoot and gets paid way too much!

That's fine, still don't like Draymond
Start a Draymond thread then. None of us are trying to hear you over and over. We won't go in that thread.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Start a Draymond thread then. None of us are trying to hear you over and over. We won't go in that thread.

Or... "All the Players on the Warriors who suck and they should get rid of" thread. We can have Loco, Nothing, and Jose be the charter members. I promise to never enter and post.

This.

Although I agree with the Damion Lee statement lol. I also don't think he's that good.

And can we pls just cut Mulder and give that PT to GP2?
Share 49ersWebzone