LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

• FaTaL
  • Veteran

So much potential
Originally posted by FaTaL:

So much potential

Wouldn't be fair if he hits those shots in game consistently, he's already a better shooter than Ben Simmons lol
That title change lmao
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
That title change lmao
aayyy thread title on point
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Wouldn't be fair if he hits those shots in game consistently, he's already a better shooter than Ben Simmons lol

It's tragic Simmons refuses to improve his shot, I really don't understand his ego

It's tragic Simmons refuses to improve his shot, I really don't understand his ego

I'm still a big fan of his. What he lacks in his shooting mechanics, he's incredible on the defensive end, his playmaking, his overall IQ, his passing, and driving to the basket.
Originally posted by AsianJeff:

I'm still a big fan of his. What he lacks in his shooting mechanics, he's incredible on the defensive end, his playmaking, his overall IQ, his passing, and driving to the basket.

I'll easily take Simmons
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Lol
Lmao

Lol

Yes
Trade for PH Tucker and I'm very happy with the offseason, Tucker is a diff breed, him, Draymond and Wiseman will lock up on D
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
This trainer got me pumped up!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Trade for PH Tucker and I'm very happy with the offseason, Tucker is a diff breed, him, Draymond and Wiseman will lock up on D

PH Tucker or PJ Tucker?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
What moron came up with this lol
Share 49ersWebzone