LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 320 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
well looks like were trying to do the same thing with Chriss by signing Dragan Bender to a 10 day. The suns s**t the bed that 16' draft with Bender at 4 and Chriss at 8 lol

Chriss showed more promise with Phoenix, my bet is Bender is gone after 10 days lol

Promise for a mid to late 1st rounder but not for a lottery pick.

Is Chriss still wearing that mask?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Bad day for Wiggy on his birthday. 8 points, 10 rebs. He's still playing solid defense, though.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Bad day for Wiggy on his birthday. 8 points, 10 rebs. He's still playing solid defense, though.

Looks like a Draymond stat line
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DickWedgie:

Looks like a Draymond stat line

Lol, yeah it does.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Wiggy 16 points. Has to be more aggressive.
So Steph coming back Sunday? Who needs a lottery pick anyways
Originally posted by wailers15:

I respect the hell out of Steph for coming back
Originally posted by sacniner:

I don't. That's his damn job once the pic of him lifting up his lady you knew it was coming. I don't respect him anymore, as that's his duty. Time to get back to work

I don't. That's his damn job once the pic of him lifting up his lady you knew it was coming. I don't respect him anymore, as that's his duty. Time to get back to work

I hear you, but in today's nba most superstars wouldn't come back. Look what Lebron did last year. No one would have said anything if Steph just chilled. Some dubs fans would prefer he doesn't come back... for the fans who paid a s**t load of money for tickets at Golden 1 Center West, they deserve it. The team they trot out is a joke

I like that he is coming back. Old school mentality
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'd rather he sit it out the rest of the season. The tanking has gone well the last 10 games.

I'd rather he sit it out the rest of the season. The tanking has gone well the last 10 games.

Makes no sense for him to come back ! This bothers me
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

I hear you, but in today's nba most superstars wouldn't come back. Look what Lebron did last year. No one would have said anything if Steph just chilled. Some dubs fans would prefer he doesn't come back... for the fans who paid a s**t load of money for tickets at Golden 1 Center West, they deserve it. The team they trot out is a joke

I'm one of them. The last thing we need is him risking further injury in a lost season.
Originally posted by Hopper:

I'm one of them. The last thing we need is him risking further injury in a lost season.
Its a tough call. On the one hand Curry is paid a ton of money to perform and entertain the people paying big money to watch the Dubs. If healthy, he really should play. However, from the standpoint of what is better for the organization long term it certainly makes sense for him to sit, get the highest opportunity to grab the #1 pick in the draft, and position the team for the future. At the end of the day, I think he wants to play and the Dubs wont force him to sit.
Just read the Warriors are going to include Klay in a package for Giannis along with the top pick in the off-season
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Just read the Warriors are going to include Klay in a package for Giannis along with the top pick in the off-season

These articles always crack me up. As if Lacob or Myers would ever tell anyone their strategy. And...it would take a lot more than Klay and the top pick in the draft to get Giannis.
Share 49ersWebzone