LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
I read an article that the W's were thinking of kicking the tires on Thabeet.

Those tires have been flat since before he got drafted.
That Poole guy looked good.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
It's going to be a long season - I say tank and draft the top center or small forward.
Originally posted by mayo49:
It's going to be a long season - I say tank and draft the top center or small forward.

Lol that team has too much talent to tank.
LOL GTFO

Haha Mayo ready to tank after 1 preseason game .
Originally posted by nothing03:

dude doesnt watch games anyway

When theres more reason to watch the regular season games this year to see how all these young and new players improve and mesh with the big 3

such a stupid post. I think there is a real possibility that this season may end with the Dubs out of the playoffs but to call for a tank after 1 game that doesnt count is ridiculous.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

such a stupid post. I think there is a real possibility that this season may end with the Dubs out of the playoffs but to call for a tank after 1 game that doesnt count is ridiculous.

Just calling it as I see it.
Lakers got something to prove

Warriors haven't played a meaningful game in October in nearly 5-6 years lol

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Lakers got something to prove

Warriors haven't played a meaningful game in October in nearly 5-6 years lol

Plus, very little chemistry with all the new guys.

This team is still pretty good. It has a former MVP and DMVP. Hopefully Klay makes it back 100% and we can go for some upsets in the playoffs at least. Don't sleep on the dubs.
Dubs will be right back in the playoffs. I expect them to be competitive at the end. Will be a fun season. Kinda nice to see them have to finally go out and prove it rather than knowing they will be in the finals year in and year out.
Right now I don't see anyone fkn with the Lakers. Unless injuries hit them.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wailers15:
Dubs will be right back in the playoffs. I expect them to be competitive at the end. Will be a fun season. Kinda nice to see them have to finally go out and prove it rather than knowing they will be in the finals year in and year out.
Right now I don't see anyone fkn with the Lakers. Unless injuries hit them.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
This team is still pretty good. It has a former MVP and DMVP. Hopefully Klay makes it back 100% and we can go for some upsets in the playoffs at least. Don't sleep on the dubs.

Agreed

Stumbled upon a baby Pippen http://www.knbr.com/2019/10/07/warriors-sign-nephew-of-scottie-pippen/

[ Edited by LVJay on Oct 8, 2019 at 5:42 PM ]
Man KD on the butthurt tour?? Geese. Fk this guy.
Share 49ersWebzone