LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 198 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I hear Chris Bosh comps for Wiseman and my PTSD from drafting Brandon Wright and Anthony Randolph starts to kick in. I really hope we go another direction.

Man Wright was such a bust.

My memory is that Nelson traded Jason Richardson in his prime, for the eighth pick in the draft. Hoping to draft some Chinese guy ( Ye ? ) but he was gone (bust anyway ) so they took Wright
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:
Brian Windhorst said Wiseman's camp won't interview with Minnesota because they don't believe he and KAT can play together. He also said Wiseman won't make it past the Second pick so if Charlotte wants him which they do, they will have to move up to one to get him.

Wiseman has only met with two teams and that's the Warriors and Hornets. This was on a podcast Skor North the Scoop.

I wonder which teams would want ball at number 2 if a trade is made?
I hear Chris Bosh comps for Wiseman and my PTSD from drafting Brandon Wright and Anthony Randolph starts to kick in. I really hope we go another direction.

I agree which is why I really favor a trade down and drafting the big kid from USC.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran

Physically they don't look the same, Bosh always had a bird chest. They are both left handed though
[ Edited by FaTaL on Oct 30, 2020 at 8:18 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I see Wiseman's comparison being more like the Admiral. Bosh is more of a PF/SF combo.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I see Wiseman's comparison being more like the Admiral. Bosh is more of a PF/SF combo.

David Robinson was already a polished complete player when he entered the NBA. He was a force on the offensive side of the court. He also played 127 college games compared to 3 for Wiseman.

Other than the fact that he is 7 feet and left handed I don't see any similarities at this point
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

David Robinson was already a polished complete player when he entered the NBA. He was a force on the offensive side of the court. He also played 127 college games compared to 3 for Wiseman.

Other than the fact that he is 7 feet and left handed I don't see any similarities at this point

Your right - don't know what to counter with - hopefully, he has a nice career.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 30, 2020 at 11:53 PM ]
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Well it's a hard comparison, Robinson was 24 years old as a rookie.
Lol you guys see the new Warriors uniform for next year. Or it's a new alternative. IMHO they going to bring thunder back too

[ Edited by wailers15 on Oct 31, 2020 at 11:49 AM ]
and from what I am hearing and reading in-between the lines..... the dubs do indeed like Deni Avdija and apparently a lot more than Edwards. Could be the pick

• FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wailers15:
and from what I am hearing and reading in-between the lines..... the dubs do indeed like Deni Avdija and apparently a lot more than Edwards. Could be the pick

Well he's a safer pick, Edwards has more upside though

I could see him for sure if they move down. I just would be very surprised if they took him at #2
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Lol you guys see the new Warriors uniform for next year. Or it's a new alternative. IMHO they going to bring thunder back too

OMG those are hideous
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Man, I hope they aren't targeting Deni.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Man, I hope they aren't targeting Deni.

Yup, his draft report sounds so much like dunleavy
Share 49ersWebzone