There are 263 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
BIG rumors that Charlotte is looking to trade up to #1 for James Wiseman. If this is true, it's a HUGE win for the DUBS because teams will be looking up to trade for LaMelo Ball or Anthony Edwards including ATL/PHX/DET/CHI/NYK.

Assets that can be had from each team looking to trade up that could help the franchise:

ATL - Deandre Hunter, Cam Reddish, John Collins or Kevin Huerter
PHX - Kelly Oubre or Ricky Rubio
DET - Derrick Rose
CHI - Tomas Satoransky or Lauri Markannen
NYK - Frank Ntilikina or Dennis Smith

Such a Jordan/Charlotte move.

In some ways it may be even better if either Edwards or Ball go number 1 since that way there's only 1 of the 2 left and one team will get desperate enough to pull the trigger. It also gives the Warriors more bargaining power since Wiseman is a realistic option at 2 (teams would call our bluff on going Edwards / Ball).
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
BIG rumors that Charlotte is looking to trade up to #1 for James Wiseman. If this is true, it's a HUGE win for the DUBS because teams will be looking up to trade for LaMelo Ball or Anthony Edwards including ATL/PHX/DET/CHI/NYK.

Assets that can be had from each team looking to trade up that could help the franchise:

DET - Derrick Rose

Such a Jordan/Charlotte move.

In some ways it may be even better if either Edwards or Ball go number 1 since that way there's only 1 of the 2 left and one team will get desperate enough to pull the trigger. It also gives the Warriors more bargaining power since Wiseman is a realistic option at 2 (teams would call our bluff on going Edwards / Ball).

Warriors potentially drafting Edwards wouldnt be a bluff in the slightest bit. Many people think he should go #1 overall. I can see the argument about Ball in spite of me thinking he is going to be really, really good....but not Edwards. Us telling people we are targeting Edwards wouldnt be a smoke screen at all. I would be in favor of drafting him.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:

Nobody would believe that the warriors would want ball with his father issue

DET - Derrick Rose

A-Jeef, I'm sure I'd like you in real life, but I disagree with your Warrior draft takes...I want Wiseman..so I googled your Wiseman to Charlotte rumors, and fortunately came up with Charlotte Wiseman ( a mental Heath expert )
Originally posted by Viperboy:

DET - Derrick Rose

A-Jeef, I'm sure I'd like you in real life, but I disagree with your Warrior draft takes...I want Wiseman..so I googled your Wiseman to Charlotte rumors, and fortunately came up with Charlotte Wiseman ( a mental Heath expert )

[ Edited by valrod33 on Oct 27, 2020 at 10:35 PM ]
Originally posted by Viperboy:

DET - Derrick Rose

Good to meet you, bro! And totally fine with your take. LOL on "Charlotte WIseman".

Originally posted by valrod33:

val with the Curry-like assisit
IMHO I don't think Edwards would be a good fit with the Dubs. I'm not really sold on him and think there's actually much better NBA talent to draft. Idk but not sold on him. Okongwu by far has way more upside than Edwards.
Originally posted by wailers15:
IMHO I don't think Edwards would be a good fit with the Dubs. I'm not really sold on him and think there's actually much better NBA talent to draft. Idk but not sold on him. Okongwu by far has way more upside than Edwards.

Agreed. I honestly see a Zach Levine ceiling with Anthony Edwards, but Creane was real adamant about Edwards not even close to reaching his potential but absolutely needs the right team and coaching staff to get to it.
I saw a trade idea that involves the Magic. Swapping Wiggins and th 2nd pick for Gordon + Mamba and their pick?

Thoughts?
I saw a trade idea that involves the Magic. Swapping Wiggins and th 2nd pick for Gordon + Mamba and their pick?

Thoughts?

That's an atrocious trade for Orlando lol

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Strong possibility Charlotte trades up for Wiseman - I fear.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 30, 2020 at 2:05 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
Strong possibility Charlotte trades up for Wiseman - I fear.

Good
I hear Chris Bosh comps for Wiseman and my PTSD from drafting Brandon Wright and Anthony Randolph starts to kick in. I really hope we go another direction.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I hear Chris Bosh comps for Wiseman and my PTSD from drafting Brandon Wright and Anthony Randolph starts to kick in. I really hope we go another direction.

Man Wright was such a bust.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Brian Windhorst said Wiseman's camp won't interview with Minnesota because they don't believe he and KAT can play together. He also said Wiseman won't make it past the Second pick so if Charlotte wants him which they do, they will have to move up to one to get him.

Wiseman has only met with two teams and that's the Warriors and Hornets. This was on a podcast Skor North the Scoop.
Share 49ersWebzone