LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors Talk

GO DUBS

!

[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Feb 10, 2024 at 11:40 PM ]
first
Oh well this is new.
Looking forward to catching a game this season.
Furst
wrong thread
[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 27, 2019 at 12:45 PM ]
Wait

Not a title contender?

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Wait

Not a title contender?

you think the Warriors can actually win a title this year after losing KD and Iggy as well as Klay for at least 2/3 of the year? If so, lets make a large wager. LOL
Wait

Not a title contender?

Lol. Warriors will be back next year
Originally posted by Jesusisreal:
Lol. Warriors will be back next year
Thats what I am thinking. Klay will be back at full strength in 20-21 and Russell will either be traded for a SF or he will work well with the Splash Brothers. Either way, I dont think the Warriors chances for titles are over. Just delayed one year.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
My boys are getting ready to play again - can't wait.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Maybe you can even watch a game this year.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by mayo49:

Maybe you can even watch a game this year.

Yeah, I'm definitely watching games this year.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Wait

Not a title contender?

you think the Warriors can actually win a title this year after losing KD and Iggy as well as Klay for at least 2/3 of the year? If so, lets make a large wager. LOL

Not a title contender implies 0% chance

The warriors aren't going to be bad, but they may not be the one seed. They beat the rockets and blazers without Durant, this team (when fully healthy) will be formidable. And with a possible iggy reunion (family still in bay)...you never know

WeBelieve is back baby
Not a title contender implies 0% chance

The warriors aren't going to be bad, but they may not be the one seed. They beat the rockets and blazers without Durant, this team (when fully healthy) will be formidable. And with a possible iggy reunion (family still in bay)...you never know

WeBelieve is back baby

LOL MAY not be the 1 seed? You can bet every single penny you have on that one. But good to be positive. Hopefully that will last throughout the season.

I dont see much of a chance that the Dubs finish ahead of LAL, LAC, Utah, Denver, Houston, or Portland over the 82 games when their 2nd leading scorer will be out until after the AS break. My hope is a 7 or 8 seed, pray that Klay can come back to close to his old self, and surprise a team in the playoffs. But, I do think it will be an interesting season and a lot of fun watching Russell mesh with Steph.
Share 49ersWebzone