LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

***2019-2020 NBA REGULAR SEASON THREAD***

Dame puts up 61 but it should be with an asterisk, no D on either end.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

Originally posted by TheGore49er:

It was a good game between Allas and Portlan though
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

yeah. sure. whatever.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

• 4ML
  • Veteran

lol how are you stopping that? He's shooting from long range as soon as he gets by the pick and if you defend it high - he's zooming by.

This ain't the 90s when you didn't need to defend the 3pt line and just crowd the paint.

LOL, that worked out perfectly
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

LOL, that worked out perfectly

Now i get it lol, took me a while . That was funny. Almost as funny as the Suns trading Warren for cash.

Brookfield's finest is on a mission. Dame can't be stopped. Dudes range is half court and he finishes at the cup or gets fouled every time. Put some respeck on his name

Bubble NBA is the s**t.

Dame would average 65 a game going up against the likes of Bob Cousy and George Mikan of your time

Originally posted by sacniner:
Brookfield's finest is on a mission. Dame can't be stopped. Dudes range is half court and he finishes at the cup or gets fouled every time. Put some respeck on his name

Bubble NBA is the s**t.

One of the best in the league and didn't turn his back on his team and fans to chase a ring. Got my respect.
Originally posted by TTown9ers:

Bubble NBA is the s**t.

One of the best in the league and didn't turn his back on his team and fans to chase a ring. Got my respect.

Hell yes... I follow a couple folks from Warriors twitter and they get a bit insecure about Dame. Is he a better scorer than Steph right now?
Originally posted by TTown9ers:

Bubble NBA is the s**t.

Hell yes... I follow a couple folks from Warriors twitter and they get a bit insecure about Dame. Is he a better scorer than Steph right now?

Good question. Ill say yes, not by a lot though. Hes a bit better than Curry at finishing around the rim. But I still rather have Curry, he has a better shot selection and plays team ball really well.
Good question. Ill say yes, not by a lot though. Hes a bit better than Curry at finishing around the rim. But I still rather have Curry, he has a better shot selection and plays team ball really well.

I feel the same way. Steph is a better shooter but dame is a better scorer... dame needs the rock where Steph can play off ball and foster more of a team game. I would choose Steph as my PG, but Steph has never had to carry a roster like Dame. I was looking forward to seeing Steph shoulder the burden before he got hurt last year
Ah the yearly Dame hype. How expected.

Lakers in 5 (4 if the Suns beat Portland in the play in game).
Share 49ersWebzone