LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

2019-20 WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

If he had a good head of hair he would be getting 30 min a game. He probably would've been a first round pick too.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
If he had a good head of hair he would be getting 30 min a game. He probably would've been a first round pick too.

Was he bald at 20? Damn
Originally posted by 4ML:

Was he bald at 20? Damn

https://images.app.goo.gl/Yw6L2UjarDPEtLnx6
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:

Was he bald at 20? Damn

https://images.app.goo.gl/Yw6L2UjarDPEtLnx6

That sucks. I don't think I'd be able to go anything but a minimum wage job if that happened to me in college. I'd lose all my confidence lol
[ Edited by 4ML on Feb 25, 2020 at 10:03 PM ]
So glad I didn't pay top dollar to watch that crap. lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
So glad I didn't pay top dollar to watch that crap. lol

That was really bad. It was tough to watch on tv.
Coulda used your guys' help against Memphis...
LeDouche James flopping in the 4th quarter last night like the p***y he is.

Guy is weak.

NBA was trying hard to help the pelicans keep it close with only 11 fouls called on new orleans, but they gutted it out the win. Not bad for the 2nd of a back to back on the road. No AD, either. Nice win.

No foul called. lol
James with another amazing game. Zion also looking really good. If they can keep Ingram, those two are gonna be really nice players to build around for them.
James with another amazing game. Zion also looking really good. If they can keep Ingram, those two are gonna be really nice players to build around for them.

Lonzo is playing legit for them, as well. He's the perfect PG for those 2. If they hit on another draft pick or 2 they're gonna be something in a few years.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Lonzo is playing legit for them, as well. He's the perfect PG for those 2. If they hit on another draft pick or 2 they're gonna be something in a few years.

His shooting is still meh...but ya, he is a good fit with those two.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Mar 1, 2020 at 9:17 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone