LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 145 users in the forums

2019-20 WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Lol nvm, his other brother is also with Mil. Damn how many bros does this guy have in the nba

Just saw an article in cnn hyping up his 17 yr old bro who supposedly will be better than him
This dude is really panning hard to be the fan favorite. He's kinda funny, doe. lol

Lol
22 year old Kobe vs the Spurs in the 2001 WCF:

People forget. They forget that while Shaq was the big dominant #1 on the team, Kobe was doing unreal s**t the whole time.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jul 23, 2019 at 8:47 PM ]
Yeah Stoney, Jared is a pretty good follow.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
22 year old Kobe vs the Spurs in the 2001 WCF:

People forget. They forget that while Shaq was the big dominant #1 on the team, Kobe was doing unreal s**t the whole time.

If it was playoff MVP rather than finals MVP, Kobe would win at least one of Shaq's three MVPs. Kobe was ridiculous in the west playoffs during the 15-1 in the playoffs run, but Shaq destroyed the Sixers and got the MVP that year.

Kuz is working his ass off to be the player we need him to be. I love it.

Hes was out with a kardashian.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Pls no...
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Pls no...

It was one of those Jenner chicks. He was on a boat with her. I saw a few pics of them hanging one day.
Originally posted by Arminini:
If it was playoff MVP rather than finals MVP, Kobe would win at least one of Shaq's three MVPs. Kobe was ridiculous in the west playoffs during the 15-1 in the playoffs run, but Shaq destroyed the Sixers and got the MVP that year.

Kobe is one of the GOATs no doubt but just as Kobe helped Shaq the same can be said for Shaq helping Kobe. When you can feed the post and the defense follows you can get what you want offensively as well. Easy assists points off give and go and second chance shots.

Shaq also benefitted having a dominant wing like Kobe. Kobe closed the games he picked up Shaqs slack. Kobe hit the free throws. Kobe drew defensive attention. It all went hand in hand. Kobe and Shaq was the evolution of Penny and Shaq. It was beautiful to see and sad to see discontinue.

The biggest beneficiary was Phil Jackson and Lakers fans. Kobe was always a Co MVP to wise viewers. If Shaq had Kobe's work ethic he'd have been even better though I can't argue against what he actually did do in his career. Awesome stuff indeed

Kuz's new shooting firm on display:

• 4ML
  • Veteran
^^^
Kuz going back to his rookie year %s on 3s will be huge for this team.

I know a lot of ppl are critical of his defense too but he showed pretty decent improvement from year 1 to 2 and was actually an above average defender last year.
Originally posted by 4ML:
^^^

I know a lot of ppl are critical of his defense too but he showed pretty decent improvement from year 1 to 2 and was actually an above average defender last year.

He was better on defense. Same with his passing. 3rd year in the league, time to take that next step.
^^^

He was better on defense. Same with his passing. 3rd year in the league, time to take that next step.

What better way to set him up for that than load the team with the most talent he's ever been teamed up with.
^^^

What better way to set him up for that than load the team with the most talent he's ever been teamed up with.

Then along came a Kardashian
Share 49ersWebzone