LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

2019-20 WORLD CHAMPION Los Angeles Lakers Thread

JR wont be a part of the reg rotation. I have been sleepwalking thru this exhibition season, as has the team. Once they turn on the jets, like they did last night, we'll be AIGHT
What an upgrade frank is over luke. This guys is 10x the coach, and not bc he drew up a hell of a play. His in game adjustments and ability to get the right guys open shots and different looks is just wow.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Lebron an underdog against an 8 seed? LMAO GTFO
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Lebron an underdog against an 8 seed? LMAO GTFO

• 4ML
  • Veteran

YUUUUUGE UPSET if Lakers can somehow advance. Almost Everyone on nba twitter and nba thread picking blazers.
Originally posted by 4ML:

YUUUUUGE UPSET if Lakers can somehow advance. Almost Everyone on nba twitter and nba thread picking blazers.

Dude...stop lol I know you're not a real Lakers fan like the others but saying it's a huge upset is straight up retarded when you're talking about the number 1 team in the west beating the 8 seed. Just because the Blazers have been hot in the bubble does not mean they're suddenly the overall favorite. That's ridiculous especially since they're facing a team that has Lebron on it.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Aug 17, 2020 at 1:11 PM ]

They are a much better team than an 8 seed, but ya, we are not the underdogs lol
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
They are a much better team than an 8 seed, but ya, we are not the underdogs lol

Exactly, they're potentially a top 4 seed as an 8 seed but that doesn't make them the favorites.

Exactly, they're potentially a top 4 seed as an 8 seed but that doesn't make them the favorites.

DLB is now 2 hours

Stupid ass Greeny with no Winnie

DLB is now 2 hours

Stupid ass Greeny with no Winnie

Oh dude, that irritates me so much. lm glad that the whole show today was a giant middle finger to ESPN execs.
Originally posted by 4ML:

Dude...stop lol I know you're not a real Lakers fan like the others but saying it's a huge upset is straight up retarded when you're talking about the number 1 team in the west beating the 8 seed. Just because the Blazers have been hot in the bubble does not mean they're suddenly the overall favorite. That's ridiculous especially since they're facing a team that has Lebron on it.

Whoosh
Share 49ersWebzone